12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Let me tell you the best thing Josh Allen did all day that lead them to victory: 

- it wasn’t the laser TD to Diggs. 

- it wasn’t the 4th down juke and scramble

- it wasn’t the countless needles he pinned on the money to guys in stride

- it wasn’t overcoming drops by multiple players

- it wasn’t converting clutch 3rd and longs all day. 

The best thing that Allen did all day, was take the quick and easy throws to Singletary without hesitation. 

Allen made highlight play after highlight play. This dude is FUN. But it must be mentioned how patient and poised he remained early on, which lead to success from the start. And they never looked back 

• Like (+1) 22
  • Agree 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 8

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let me tell you the best thing Josh Allen did all day that lead them to victory: 

The best thing that Allen did all day, was take the quick and easy throws to Singletary without hesitation. 

Allen made highlight play after highlight play. This dude is FUN. But it must be mentioned how patient and poised he remained early on, which lead to success from the start. And they never looked back 

THIS

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He looks like a high-end backup to me.  Jay Fiedler.

To me his CEILING is mediocre starter.  The hype this year has been absolutely absurd - just stupefying.  Earlier in the year some were trying to say he was in the same conversation as Allen (if not better???) - unbelievably ridiculous - just ludicrous.  Mac couldn't hold the jock of the guy who can't hold Josh's jock

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

McDermott was nearly flawless today. Nice job!  I criticize him a lot but I think he made the right call almost every time. Yeah he burned a few timeouts in the first half. They didn't matter. Bills had the ball with 1 min on the clock and one TO. If they did not get a penalty on first play they would have had enough time to get in FG range.

Really nicely done McD!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They are trying hard to hide him though…they’ve got 9–10 blockers in on every play to stuff the run and give him almost no responsibility

Agree with you that BB and McDaniel are really sheltering him and not putting more on him then necessary right now.  

I also wouldn't call Jones trash.  IMO, he's a rookie, hasn't really done much yet, but also made some smart decisions with the football.  

He's CERTAINLY no Josh Allen!  Never will be....

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Yep. After Singletary's success as the check down option, the Pats kept a man back to cover him and voila, the OL looked great.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This -

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.