Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

We have not even rushed the Ball once this half. 

McD really, really needs to look at this stat alone.

McD needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming others. They knew last year they needed a RB and they still have the same problem this year. Last week they wanted to keep it balanced now this week forget giving it to your backs totally. Can’t wait to see what next week brings. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

New England picks up scrub OL off the streets and their protection holds up….this is all coaching and not puting the players in the right positions.  

Maybe. They also don't have much talent on the line.

Dawkins is descent.

Boettker has always been a backup.

Morse is ok.

Williams is not a right guard

Brown is a 3rd round rookie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

I don't understand why we don't try 1 deep ball, ie: fade or post against their blitz.  We don't go downfield unless it's some elaborate deep over or deep in.  Just go 1-1 down the sideline

We did on the one drive we drove downfield.  

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

No, no pleasure. It stings to see it happen.

There were MANY this last offseason raising concerns being told to shut it because we made the AFC Title game last year. Every concern I had has played out in the season. What it looks like to me is this was a team that way OVERACHIEVED last year and rested on that. 

Major roster overhaul is needed. There needs to be new voices in the room with coaching. No, I don't mean McD but thete needs to be changes.

I really hope a lot of the 2bd crew will be together when it eventually does happen....a lot of us are getting old mate 

u know.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Iverwig said:

McD needs to look in the mirror and stop blaming others. They knew last year they needed a RB and they still have the same problem this year. Last week they wanted to keep it balanced now this week forget giving it to your backs totally. Can’t wait to see what next week brings. 

He cares too much about culture to worry about bringing in talent. Then again, he nor Beane would know talent if it bit them in the ass.

5 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

New England picks up scrub OL off the streets and their protection holds up….this is all coaching and not puting the players in the right positions.  

What the heck is different from last year?

The drop in play all around is astounding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1