Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I thought you were exaggerating but I looked it up. He has the lowest net punting average of any regular punter in the league (38.1). Corey Bojorquez ranks 2nd highest in net average. There is a 5 yard difference!

He literally has more punts of less than 40 yards than more than 40 yards.   I'm positive I could do that. 

Just now, BobChalmers said:

Can someone tell me what Beane's best offseason move was this year? 

- Didn't address the interior of either line

- Breida as the only RB help

- got rid of their toughest player (Lee Smith)

- dumped their returner (Andre Roberts) and now they have two returners they can't trust

- dumped Brown for Sanders?

- Signed their undersized "LB's" (Taron Johnson who plays the spot a LB would play and Milano) to big contracts and we wonder why they struggle against physical backs?

I'm usually an optimist but I'm struggling to like this front office this year - I hated every move they made and I'm sorry to see I was right  :(

There's no real answer besides the off-season was an unmitigated disaster.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Josh Allen needs to be held a little more accountable. 

For what exactly?  He's running for his life every time he drops back.  O Line is terrible.  Can pass protect and can't run block.  That's pretty much their only two jobs and they can't do either one.

• Agree 3

Just now, BassToMouth said:

Our safeties are more than meets the eye. Watch them closely. Some of you will know what I mean by that.

They are overrated, slow as well 

they show up against garbage Qb’s, anytime we play a decent QB they get their ass handed to them 

and their run support is downright laughable 

Just now, BobChalmers said:

Can someone tell me what Beane's best offseason move was this year? 

- Didn't address the interior of either line

- Breida as the only RB help

- got rid of their toughest player (Lee Smith)

- dumped their returner (Andre Roberts) and now they have two returners they can't trust

- dumped Brown for Sanders?

- Signed their undersized "LB's" (Taron Johnson who plays the spot a LB would play and Milano) to big contracts and we wonder why they struggle against physical backs?

I'm usually an optimist but I'm struggling to like this front office this year - I hated every move they made and I'm sorry to see I was right  :(

You forget signing haack because he was ‘cheaper’ than bojo