10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs Texans 1st Half Thread

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

He threw that away, I think.

Throwing the ball away, ball slipping on a bad pass in a wet game, I mean these people are professionals surely they know if it was something so obvious. 🤔

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

cmon,  all Jerry did was have his hand up,  he didnt move it,  he didnt even have to jump,   Mills threw it right into it........and if u watch it closely,  Mills actually had time to not throw into it.

why you here man? seriously? everyone in football would call that a solid play for Hughes. He got in their backfield. EASY!   TRIPPING!

Just now, Playoffs? said:

WTF Josh

Eventually, people will catch onto the idea that up and down Josh Allen is the real Josh Allen.

He might have  another great game today, be terrible, or be somewhere in the middle.

It's called "consistency" or lack thereof.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

No one has an advantage in weather…it’s a crap shoot. 

Well if we have josh and the other team has Mills, in a done, who has the advantage then?

Why allow anything that neutralizes our best asset? Especially when playoffs are played in the winter

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

why you here man? seriously? everyone in football would call that a solid play for Hughes. He got in their backfield. EASY!   TRIPPING!

lol.......i didnt say Jerry didnt make a play,  just not a great one like a few of u were so hyped up about..   Mills gifted him that tip.....i live in reality. 

u wanna hype up things that dont deserve it,  go for it.   not my thing.     moving on. 

Edited by bigduke6
  • Vomit 1