Predict the Score: Buffalo at Rich Stadium South Week 2

What Josh do we get for this game the 2019 version or the 2020 one? I think we get the 2019 Josh again For the second time in a row. The Dolphins Ā roll the Bills run defense with 3 touchdowns on there way to a lop sided win. Ā Dolphins 33 Bills 9

Bills 21

Aquatic Creatures 17

Ā 

Bills get back on track but questions still stay as the offense is shaky again. Miami jumps out to a 7-0 lead thanks to a Waddle 30 yd TD, but Bills counter with two straight drive for an Allen TD pass to Diggs and one to Beasley. 3rd quarter is a snooze as both defenses do this thing and neither offense is effective. Miami kicks a FG to start the 4th but the Bills get a drive capped by a Zach Moss TD. Miami scores to make it 21-17 thanks to a TD pass from Tua to Preston Williams but that is as close as the aquatic creatures get. Bills win but the locals arenā€™t happy with the offense still.

Ā 

Allen 23-33 245 yds 2 TD

Singletary 12 rushes 71 yds

Diggs 125 yds 1 TD 6 rec

13 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Hey SoCal! Since I live in San Diego, I know the weather is great in SoCal today. What has you so down?Ā šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚

Two reasons:

First, I picked the Bills to rout the Steelers last week and was proven really, really wrong.

Second, after last week Iā€™m going into a ā€˜prove itā€™ mode. I saw nothing to give me any confidence that Daboll has a clue how to design an offense.

Letā€™s hope Iā€™m wrongā€¦.againĀ 

Dolphins 31

Bills 13

Ā 

The sky starts falling early this season as the Dolphins defense manhandles our offensive line and Josh still canā€™t find his rhythm. Ā The Bills line touchdown is scored in garbage time and Tua puts out a dominant effort.Ā 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Dolphins 31

Bills 13

Ā 

The sky starts falling early this season as the Dolphins defense manhandles our offensive line and Josh still canā€™t find his rhythm. Ā The Bills line touchdown is scored in garbage time and Tua puts out a dominant effort.Ā 

I know you always predict Bills losses on purpose as kind of a good luck charm . Ā But this post may not be far off from the actual result tomorrow if the downward offensive trend continues.Ā