Kim Pegulla pitches JA for cover of Madden next year

BuffAlone

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Sorry. No link. I'm not able. Besides, nobody needs to see that anyway. Kim obviously don't know of the Madden Curse. Am I alone on the Madden Curse?

I think the madden curse was broken sometime ago 

Besides I don't believe in silly stuff like curses

• Like (+1) 2

Surprisingly Rodgers has never been on it. He's probably the favorite. Or Henry after getting 2k.

Metcalf, adams, diggs, kamara some other possibilities.

Allen would be cool, haven't bought madden in a few years but I'd get it. 

Madden curse has been dead for years like the Bills playoff curse...I would love Josh to get the honor...mainly cause I know he can handle it and won't lose his hunger.  If anything it'll make him more hungrier. When he gets the type of notoriety like that, he actually forces himself to live up to it and rises to the occasion...ALMOST EVERY TIME...rather than fold under it. His intangibles is what will make him the HOF he will be.

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Sorry. No link. I'm not able. Besides, nobody needs to see that anyway. Kim obviously don't know of the Madden Curse. Am I alone on the Madden Curse?

No such things as curses friend. Even if they’re were, I’d say Mahomes broke that last year.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

What they need to do is get them on the state farm commercial with Mahomes and Rogers rate

Not sure why, but I really don't want this to happen. His personality is not really anything like those two. Get something original for Josh.

Edited by Bferra13

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What they need to do is get them on the state farm commercial with Mahomes and Rogers rate

Please no.  I hate those commercials. They aren't even slightly amusing the first time you see them.

49 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Not sure why, but I really don't want this to happen. His personality is not really anything like those two. Get something original for Josh.

Rodgers and Mahomes are both great QB's...with zero personality.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

No such things as curses friend. Even if they’re were, I’d say Mahomes broke that last year.

That means the curse is looking for revenge!

But honestly I think it would be awesome to have him on the cover. I'd totally buy it.

8 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Only one "l" in "Pegula" 

8 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Peyton Hillis was the only person that really caught the Madden curse back in 2013.  All other cover players have played pretty much the whole season (I looked quickly so I might have missed someone).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/is-the-madden-cover-curse-still-a-thing-a-look-back-at-20-years-of-nfl-stars-offers-a-verdict/

I find it odd that she and Maddie Glab do these pods.  The viewership numbers are not big a nd the production is very simple.  I suspect that Kim enjoys doing them and she sees it as buying some good will among the NFL community.  They have had many media types like Kay Adams, Mina Kimes, Charles Davis, etc. so I think she wants them to see how cool she is, especially among the billionaire NFL owner class.

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Seriously I mean if we go with that what curse have we been under the last 20 some years.

After the Bills scored to take the lead in the 1999 playoff game vs Tennessee, a hill person but a curse on the Bills resulting in the kickoff/lateral return to give the Titans.  Since they were really upset after the Bills scored, they used too strong of a curse and it lasted 20 years.    🤪