Kim Pegulla pitches JA for cover of Madden next year

BuffAlone

I think the curse goes back longer. Barry Sanders retired. Garrison Hearst got hurt. Vick got hurt and arrested, Ray Lewis killed some guy and got hurt, Shaun Alexander hit a wall, Dante Culpepper wasn’t Drew Brees and started to suck, Gronk got hurt and Antonio Brown went off the deep end. Adrian Peterson got hurt. Drew Brees had a terrible season that year. Troy Polumalu got hurt. Vince Young sucked. Donovan McNabb tore his ACL. Worst of all, Brett Favre wound up on the Jets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I think the curse goes back longer. Barry Sanders retired. Garrison Hearst got hurt. Vick got hurt and arrested, Ray Lewis killed some guy and got hurt, Shaun Alexander hit a wall, Dante Culpepper wasn’t Drew Brees and started to suck, Gronk got hurt and Antonio Brown went off the deep end. Adrian Peterson got hurt. Drew Brees had a terrible season that year. Troy Polumalu got hurt. Vince Young sucked. Donovan McNabb tore his ACL. Worst of all, Brett Favre wound up on the Jets. 

True.  How many of those guys on the cover eventually retired?  Not good.

11 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

No such things as curses friend. Even if they’re were, I’d say Mahomes broke that last year.

I tend to agree on the curse thing. However, there always did seem to be a correlation between the player and a subsequent "sub par" season. Mahommes definately put that to rest last year. I just find it cool to have a Bills player even spoken in the same breath as the Madden cover

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

The Curse of Fitz lives on :)

The only curse I know is the Doug Flutie (Greg Brady tiki curse from the Brady Bunch in Hawaii) post music city debacle.

Sean paid him on the downlow to dig it up from the 50 yard line before the beginning of the 2017 season.  👹😷😂🤪🤓🏈🦍

Middle aged guys know what I’m talking about.

No thanks

I think the Madden curse is more of a thing than people realize

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Cursed

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Good for Mrs. P., but no to having him in the red uniform. 🤨

I hope because of you guys they settle in on the white on white.  I think that is most persons favorite.  To me any white/blue or white/white, blue/blue is cool with me.  Just please white face masks.  Those looked so darn good.