Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am nervous about rivers. He always seems to complete like 90% of his passes against the Bills. Quick release—smart with the ball.  They seem to run the bell very well too. 

I liked this matchup over others, but I don’t think this will be a blowout. 

Rivers isn't the same QB.  He won't be in a dome or playing in warm weather.  Taylor however played at Wisconsin.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Until this team actually proves it can win a playoff game, I’m not sure how anyone can be overly confident. I need to see them do it first. It’s been so long. 

Agreed. Let’s hope that last year’s loss is a learning experience and we won’t see a jittery Bills’ team. I think it will help being at home with relatively few fans. 

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm
2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Take care of business and you’ve got more time in between games than anyone else on the weekend slate.

Yes sir well said

Take care of business and you’ve got more time in between games than anyone else on the weekend slate.

Yes sir well said

Yes sir well said

Yes sir well said

Yes sir well said

Yes sir well said

Yes sir well said

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Saturday at 1pm. That was easy to predict.

No one cares about the colts . Such a boring team without many star players. No big storylines other than reich coming to buffalo which is a big nothing burger. 

O well. Browns - bills probably would have gotten us a better spot. 

Just so they could sell more insurance commercials.

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Honestly at this point to just want Colin cowherd to win his bet with nick Wright  lets get some!

Uhhh i have way, way higher expectations than that this year. If you keep saying that guys name you just make him more popular... let him die... For the love of God let him die already.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

Honestly at this point to just want Colin cowherd to win his bet with nick Wright  lets get some!

My take to Nick Wright:

WEEK 13: Josh Allen will prove he's not that good.

WEEK 14: Josh Allen will prove he's not that good.

WEEK 15: Josh Allen will prove he's not that good.

WEEK 16: STOP PICKING ON ME, #BillsMafia !!!

WEEK 17: Josh Allen will prove he's not that good.

SUPER WILD CARD: Let me guess!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Saturday at 1?? Seriously nfl? 

8 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Saturday at 1 here we go!

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Of course we get the Saturday 1pm "just get it out of the way" game

I mean from a positive outlook we get more time for the following week.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same amount as Indy though ... and if we win, may get an extra day for the next week 

Technicually we wont know who we face till late Sunday night if we win.  Browns win, we would face Balt Tenn Winner

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

We won’t be prime time for the divisional round either. KC will definitely get that for the AFC game that weekend. So if we beat Indy we will be one of the early games the following weekend as well. 

Prime time is drinkin’ time, dammit!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

This was the ideal path (aside from getting Miami again lol).

we host the colts in one heck of an uninviting setting. Ravens and Titans get to beat each other up. Steelers could mop the Browns up for us. It takes 2 good running teams out of the equation. Even if our D is back to healthy I prefer the ideal matchup.

Whoever wins the Ravens / Titans game gets Mahomes, and either another good running team goes down or the reigning champs do. We face the winners of the Steelers / Browns game at home again.

Depending how the last game shakes out for KC or the visitor, we could potentially have the final home game of the playoffs. Can you imagine that crowd or this team being so close they can taste it? Go for the damn throat and take whats yours.

Then there’s just one last hill to take. I don’t care what path we take, as long as we get to the destination. 

Bills by a Billion.

No.

If the Browns win they head to KC and the Bills get the winner of Baltimore  & Tennessee.

if the Steelers win the Bills get the Steelers and KC gets winner of Baltimore & Tennessee 

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I like it. What's wrong with the first game of the playoffs? On a random COVID what-the-hell-else-do-I-really-have-to-do winter weekend?

I like it too.  Come out of the gate running.

Colts had an late afternoon game today and then have to travel.   Tough week ahead for their old man playing QB! 

8 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Why does this bother people. 6 time slots, every fan will watch every game. Who care's who watches anyway. I'm just glad it's not during my kids hockey game saturday evening.

Yeah, it’s a sketchy time to put a kid in an Uber and send them off to a hockey game while you stay home and watch the game. With covid you never know if the Uber would be sanitized properly.

• Haha (+1) 2