Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

very nice info - thanks.  Keep us informed about Leonard

Just heard an interview with Darius Leonard from the locker room after the game.   Says he's fine, no doubt that he will play next week.

12 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The screen game is what I’m worried about.  Taylor can take it to the house.  Reich will have his team schemed up and ready. 

We must contain Taylor. That will be the #1 objective. Stack the box and treat him like Henry. Get that lead and Rivers will be ours.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Merle said:

I live in Indianapolis now, so have "had to" watch nearly all of their games this year.   Rivers is definitely at or near the end of his career, and his arm won't scare anybody.   BUT ... he is smart, knows where to go with the football, and their O-line does an excellent job protecting him.   Of biggest concern is the Colts' running game, with Taylor and Hines.   That sets up everything they do on offense.   The Bills will need to "sell out" to stop the run, and take their chances with Rivers' passing.   If they can jump out to a quick lead, and force Indy to rely on Phillips' arm, they should be fine.   On the other side of the ball, their defense is stout against the run, but their secondary has been "shaky" at times, especially against teams with 2 or more good receivers.  LB Darius Leonard, the "heart and soul" of their D, left the game today with some sort of injury.   Haven't heard any sort of injury report on him yet.  

I saw Anthony Walker get banged up,

but I didn’t see D Leonard come off the field. He was playing late in the 4th QTR. What happened?  Was it a contact or non-contact injury? 

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yeah I don't see Cleveland winning in Pittsburgh with Ben. They nearly lost today in a meaningless game

Yep with Mason Rudolph at QB and a couple of other key players sitting.

Best case scenario:

BUF beats Indy

Pit Beats Cle

Bal beats TEN (I think BAL may have the better chance to beat  KC? But I can be argued from this)

Buf beats PIT

Bal beats kc

Buf beats Bal

Buf beat Was - ha!!  Actually TB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reks Ryan said:

I saw Anthony Walker get banged up,

but I didn’t see D Leonard come off the field. He was playing late in the 4th QTR. What happened?  Was it a contact or non-contact injury? 

He came off the field earlier in the 4th after making a tackle on 2nd down.   I didn't notice that he had come back in.   Just heard a "Zoom" interview with him after the game - he's fine, and no doubt about playing next week.

• Like (+1) 1

We’re playing such good football. Happy to be playing the Colts but honestly not intimidated by anyone ... not the Titans and not even the Chiefs.

Think Buffalo can stand toe to toe with anyone. Cool to be playing the best football in January. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1