Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

41 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Really curious is Antonio Williams gets to suit up for this game. Seems like he earned it, but not sure who gets pulled. 

With unlimited PS call-ups - I would happily keep Yeldon off the roster and let Williams get some play.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Funny that the prime time game is an 11-5 team against a 6-10 team and the early game is an 11-5 team against a 13-3 team. 

Do you think football fans around the country won't watch a Saturday playoff game at 1pm ET?  It's the only game on. I plan on watching all 6 games not caring what time each team plays.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

WTF?!?!?! How the hell did we draw the crappiest time in terms of statements about popularity????

We're the same team that just blew the doors off MNF ratings in two games this season against SF & NE.

Whatever, I was hoping to sleep in before the game on Saturday, but now I have to wake up by 7.  Sucky.

At least we'll be the most rested team for the following weekend if we win.

Just think of all the Bills highlights they will be showing before the other 5 games!

I'm keeping things positive.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m kinda feeling this game gets a weird time slot. Not sure the nfl looks at this game as being better than Pitt Cleveland or Tenn Baltimore. (Yet we should be with one of the hottest qbs right now) 

You were correct.

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Are we really so insecure as fans that’s were are pitching a fit about time slotting of our wildcard game? 

good lord people, get a grip. Who cares. 

Are you actually asking? I think we've pretty well established our insecurity. 

Rabble rabble! Sat at 1pm sucks!

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I am hoping for a Sunday game...or the late game on Saturday.  If it is one of the early games on Saturday, it will be a day of avoiding scores while I am at work  It's doable, but adds some stress to the day.

I think you are going to wake up with a headache next Saturday, it's going around.

• Haha (+1) 1