Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

This is basically the most ideal situation for the Bills. The only thing that would have been better was playing the Dolphins again in the wild card. Getting the Colts than the Steelers is about as easy a road as you can get this year. The only thing that can ruin that is if the Browns upset the Steelers then we will host the Titans or Ravens in the divisional round. I'm excited, cause I think Tennessee and Baltimore are probably the two best teams to stick with the Chiefs because of their run first type grind it out offenses.

Lately, the Chiefs have the Ravens' number so I disagree. 

2020: Chiefs bt Ravens 34-20

2019: Chiefs bt Ravens 33-28

2018: Chiefs bt Ravens 27-24

Just now, Buftex said:

I am hoping for a Sunday game...or the late game on Saturday.  If it is one of the early games on Saturday, it will be a day of avoiding scores while I am at work  It's doable, but adds some stress to the day.

Sayin a prayer for you Buf!

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Becareful what you wish for. Idk who was the better matchup for the bills, but the colts will play us tough 

Ha my dad said the same thing. I just don't like precedence and psychological factor of the Titans crushing us earlier this year. I know this is a different team now, but no thanks... Round 2 that's fine. Gimme noodle arm.

Pressure Rivers and he’s really bad this year (most years) 

Taylor has been super hot the last few weeks and Hines is the checkdown master. 
Colts are tougher than many think as every week seems to be a new guy stepping up. Hines, Pittman, Taylor, Hilton, Burton. Every week someone seems unstoppable. 
I think our obvious advantage is our pass attack. Avoiding Buckner up the middle and hopefully leanord cause he’s everywhere. Super excited for this game 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This was always my ideal matchup. I've seen a lot of people say this is one of our worst matchups and I guess I don't understand it.

Yeah I know their D is really good.

Yeah I know Jonathan Taylor is really good.

But the Colts are a dome team with a geriatric QB who's played his entire career in warm weather and a dome.

If we can't beat them we don't belong. And I am absolutely not someone who ever just outright EXPECTS a win, either.

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

When does the doom and gloom hit the boards this week?!

I love this matchup for first round. 

Idk, but can we start one doom and gloom thread and ask all of the negative nancy energy vampires to post in there only?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1