Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

This is a great matchup for us imho—the Fish would’ve been supremely motivated to flush this week’s result with a more competent performance had they been back next week (although to be fair, Buffalo also beat Miami in back to back games at Rich in ‘95 to cap off our last div title & then playoff win—but not the kind of margin as today). Rivers scares me not! 

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t want to get overconfident, but I see no way Indy beats the Bills. Not even close.

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This is a great matchup for us imho—the Fish would’ve been supremely motivated to flush this week’s result with a more competent performance had they been back next week (although to be fair, Buffalo also beat Miami in back to back games at Rich in ‘95 to cap off our last div title & then playoff win—but not the kind of margin as today). Rivers scares me not! 

we would’ve crushed miami as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Who cares how motivated they would have been? The Bills are simply a much better team and the Dolphins would be lucky to keep the game within 2 TDs. Unless Allen got hurt it would have been a laugher...and maybe even IF Allen got hurt.

They aren't even close to our level right now. 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m kinda feeling this game gets a weird time slot. Not sure the nfl looks at this game as being better than Pitt Cleveland or Tenn Baltimore.

The Bills are the 2 seed and currently the most entertaining team in the league-definitely not getting that 1 pm Or 4pm Saturday slot 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is how I would look at the matchup.

There was only one other offense more preferable to play - Miami.  But even that is Fitz dependent.

If I ranked the defenses in the AFC:

Baltimore 

Bills 

Colts 

Steelers 

Chiefs 

Titans 

Browns 

If we protect the ball we will win.