Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, TailgateChef said:

OK how do we match up?  I know they have a stout defense (vs. run and pass?), but that's about it.

our D matches up very well against noodle-arm Rivers and their receiving cadre.  

And, our offense has shown that they can put together some solid drives against the league’s top defenses.

We’ll win this (although the butterflies will come as the weekend draws closer).  Wish I was going to this one.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, RiotAct said:

our D matches up very well against noodle-arm Rivers and their receiving cadre.  

And, our offense has shown that they can put together some solid drives against the league’s top defenses.

We’ll win this (although the butterflies will come as the weekend draws closer).  Wish I was going to this one.

I like that take.  Haven't watched the Colts at all.

This was the ideal path (aside from getting Miami again lol).

we host the colts in one heck of an uninviting setting. Ravens and Titans get to beat each other up. Steelers could mop the Browns up for us. It takes 2 good running teams out of the equation. Even if our D is back to healthy I prefer the ideal matchup.

Whoever wins the Ravens / Titans game gets Mahomes, and either another good running team goes down or the reigning champs do. We face the winners of the Steelers / Browns game at home again.

Depending how the last game shakes out for KC or the visitor, we could potentially have the final home game of the playoffs. Can you imagine that crowd or this team being so close they can taste it? Go for the damn throat and take whats yours.

Then there’s just one last hill to take. I don’t care what path we take, as long as we get to the destination. 

Bills by a Billion.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1