BillsMafia chooses Foxborough for Billboard....bad JuJu??

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this:

JuJu dances on other team’s logo...disrespect. Steelers lose. 

Why the heck are we putting a Bills’ fans billboard in Patriot country?? 

This will not end well on Monday Night Football. 

"We" didn't do anything it was a game Bills fans won.

6 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I completely agree, put it Buffalo. 

Choosing a rivals city before an important national TV game that we need seems like something JuJu Schuster would do.

Or patriots fans.

Either way the billboard will be shown on national tv at least once.   And three times if we lose.

The choices were NYC,Miami or Foxboro...I voted Foxboro

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t poke the bear. JuJu learned this the hard way. 

I’m betting Bellichick put that Tweet on his bulletin board and that happy little family will be targeted for dancing on enemy soil. 

Bad move. 

Bad JuJu the player did this AT the stadium right before game time.  HUGE difference between a billboard gawd only knows how many miles (EDIT - only 4 miles from the stadium!!! Hmmmmmm) from the Evil Empire loaction.

I stand by my assertation.....Bills WILL win!  AND be laughing on the sidelines at the end of the game.......

Go BILLS!!!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I completely agree, put it Buffalo. 

Choosing a rivals city before an important national TV game that we need seems like something JuJu Schuster would do.

Or patriots fans.

Either way the billboard will be shown on national tv at least once.   And three times if we lose.

I wasn’t even thinking of it from the angle that it’s disrespectful and will pump the pats up.

To me it’s like if we have the best fans, put the billboard in Buffalo so they can enjoy it. Buffalo residents will surly enjoy it more than Massholes. 

but I agree, no need to give the pats stuff to get pumped up about. 

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

What makes you think they don't know football?  They've had a team as long as the Bills have been around, much more college football than the Buffalo area.  Buffalo doesn't have one ring and we talk as much as Pats fans do. 

Well of course they have a fans that do know football, i am exaggerating that point.  I travel a lot for work, and I spend about 1/4 of my work time in New England, and I find very few students of the game.   Winning has created an arrogance and expectation that i see and  there unlike no where else.  

Eating or drinking at my favorite places and getting to know the people - they are quick to say the Bruins/Celts/Sox  suck if they are not on top (no matter how recently they won a championship).  Have not experience that with the Pats* because football is played one day a week and i am home on the weekends.   I cant wait to go back and hear what they say about the need for a re-build.  

Back to my point of the thread - i don't think the Pats* fans will care about that billboard one iota.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Back to my point of the thread - i don't think the Pats* fans will care about that billboard one iota.  

Agreed. I have lived here for nearly three years now. It seems they are totally into local teams and don't seem to notice, or be aware of, the rest of the leagues they are in. I will say that they are more globally aware for baseball.

Oh, and from what I've experienced, they think the Bills are "cute".

37 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Well of course they have a fans that do know football, i am exaggerating that point.  I travel a lot for work, and I spend about 1/4 of my work time in New England, and I find very few students of the game.   Winning has created an arrogance and expectation that i see and  there unlike no where else.  

The NE fans who actually know football are very few and far between. I’ve been here for 18 years and these fans are by far the biggest front running, bandwagon fans on the planet. This year the Pats talk has been SILENT. I’m talking almost ZERO discussion at work, in the community, on the news. It’s unbelievable you wouldn’t even know that team exists. They will be the Hartford Patriots again in 5 years.

As for Bills fans, there are many of us who need to follow the team mantra of humble and hungry. It’s clear we’ve been starving for a winner for a long time but we are on the edge of being seen as insufferable instead of the die-hards we are.

The billboard is kind of pathetic. The Pats owned us for 2 decades and the one year they are bad we are putting up a billboard in their backyard talking about how great we are. Bush league

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

It appears this just went up based on Bills & Fox tweets. This sign will probably be trashed very soon by obnoxious Pats* fans.

I will go guard it!  I’ll fight to the death Pats fans.  I only have one life to give to my beloved Bills!

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute. The Patriots don’t know that Bills fans like their home team? I think they do. Can’t see this getting them upset. I can see it getting their fans upset but not the players.

agreed.  Facts should be celebrated, not feared.

the billboard for the winning fan base would be placed in the city of another team in its division.  We could have done Miami (but why), the Jets (now, that seems kind of mean to kick someone when they are down), or in Boston, (punch the bully in the face).  We clearly made the correct decision.  

Edited by RyanC883
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

The NE fans who actually know football are very few and far between. I’ve been here for 18 years and these fans are by far the biggest front running, bandwagon fans on the planet. This year the Pats talk has been SILENT. I’m talking almost ZERO discussion at work, in the community, on the news. It’s unbelievable you wouldn’t even know that team exists. They will be the Hartford Patriots again in 5 years.

As for Bills fans, there are many of us who need to follow the team mantra of humble and hungry. It’s clear we’ve been starving for a winner for a long time but we are on the edge of being seen as insufferable instead of the die-hards we are.

The billboard is kind of pathetic. The Pats owned us for 2 decades and the one year they are bad we are putting up a billboard in their backyard talking about how great we are. Bush league

I am never hungry after my pre game meal ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Don’t poke the bear. JuJu learned this the hard way. 

I’m betting Bellichick put that Tweet on his bulletin board and that happy little family will be targeted for dancing on enemy soil. 

Bad move. 

No chance you believe any of this.

I’m going to one up this.  I’m going to that same location, finding a bunch of large rocks, and will paint the bills logo/colors all over them.  Then, I’ll throw those rocks off of an overpass into oncoming traffic.  Best...fans...ever. 

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, gordong said:

there is a certain symmetry to this,  NE would like nothing better than to stick it to the bills getting the #2 seed in the conf.... the billboard just ups the ante...   you want to be the best beat the best...  or in this case just the pats.  set big blue free let the big dog eat. 

Please. Whatever you do, just don't step on the crack, you'll break ya momma's back.

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

You haven’t read enough Aristotle and Platoe. #logic

I’m thinking you’ve been reading to much Franz Kafka, “ The Hunger Artist” maybe... 😁

Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute. The Patriots don’t know that Bills fans like their home team? I think they do. Can’t see this getting them upset. I can see it getting their fans upset but not the players.

Not even going get most fans upset. Most have checked out on the Pats.  Their haven’t been many bright spots but I’ll point them out:

Meyers — started coming in in the last Bills game has kept it up since. Just had 100+ yard game last week and would have gotten a TD of Newton had been able hit him when he was open by three steps.

JC Jackson —  amazing year ,, was an UDFA HAS 8 INT and IMO played better than Gilmore and more deserving of the Pro Bowl.

Pats D — while awful against the run is elite still against the pass and top 5 in points allowed.

outside of those 3 things a train wreck of a season starting with QB play.

5 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

You apparently don’t travel to New England much.  The Pats* are smug and arrogant.  They don’t really follow football, they follow the Pats*. They don’t care about being called the best fans.  Any discussion with them on football quickly gets to these three things: 6 rings, Brady Goat, Bellicheck Goat.  That’s what they know and care about.  They don’t know other teams very well and they respect very little about them.  

The sign will fire up the Pats* team more than the arrogant fans.  Not that the Pats* need anything outside to fire them up.  I’m sure they are all pretty passed right now about this season.  

You seems to talk to a small group of patriots fan..because this is not true. Pats fans act no different than any other fan.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

You seems to talk to a small group of patriots fan..because this is not true. Pats fans act no different than any other fan.

No I think he runs into the large portion of the fan base that’s been spoiled and have never known truly BAD times or BAD Teams.  I mean anyone under 30 will not remember even the Bledsoe years which wasn’t that bad never mind the 1–15 year we had to draft Bledsoe. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

No I think he runs into the large portion of the fan base that’s been spoiled and have never known truly BAD times or BAD Teams.  I mean anyone under 30 will not remember even the Bledsoe years which wasn’t that bad never mind the 1–15 year we had to draft Bledsoe. 

Of course but that is a small portion because I know quite a bit that are the total opp.

And overall it's funny. Other fan base have a problem how you(the opposing teams fans) act. But rarely ever realized they are the exact same way.

Like cool..bills fans being bills fans..imagine if NE fans did this in Buffalo?

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2020/12/22/bills-fan-billboard-foxborough-gillette-stadium

The newest addition to local billboards: The Buffalo Bills won a league-wide competition at the start of the 2020 season (determined by voting) to be named the team with the best fans in the NFL.

As a reward, FOX (which hosted the competition) allowed the Bills to place a billboard at a place of the team’s choosing.

Buffalo, which recently clinched its first AFC East title since 1995, unsurprisingly targeted the most conspicuous obstacle in its decades-long pursuit of the division crown: The Patriots. Bills fans voted overwhelmingly (71.9 percent) to place the billboard in Foxborough.

Guess it is one way to get closure after two decades of futility. Do it once - then move on and dont give the Pats another thought.

• Haha (+1) 1