BillsMafia chooses Foxborough for Billboard....bad JuJu??

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute. The Patriots don’t know that Bills fans like their home team? I think they do. Can’t see this getting them upset. I can see it getting their fans upset but not the players.

I can see the players get upset, I don't see it making a difference in the game.  Do you think anyone wants to beat anyone MORE than the Bills want to beat the Patriots in NE on Monday?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this:

JuJu dances on other team’s logo...disrespect. Steelers lose. 

Why the heck are we putting a Bills’ fans billboard in Patriot country?? 

This will not end well on Monday Night Football. 

Could be we are a really, really good team, and some stupid billboard is not going to affect our play on MNF.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kwai San said:

Follow me on this.  The Bills are on a roll.  They are not the Squealers in a tail spin.  This billboard is not going to affect the outcome of the game.

Bills will WIN!

Go BILLS!!!

Don’t poke the bear. JuJu learned this the hard way. 

I’m betting Bellichick put that Tweet on his bulletin board and that happy little family will be targeted for dancing on enemy soil. 

Bad move. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this:

We?   I didn’t vote. Did you?

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How did "BillsMafia" decide to put it in Foxborough?  Do we have a team of delegates I dont know about?   I remember the vote for the fan brackets.  I dont recall the vote to place the sign.  Serious question.  To me it seems like Fox did this on their own to drum up clicks.

That’s my point 

only with more words

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

How did "BillsMafia" decide to put it in Foxborough?  Do we have a team of delegates I dont know about?   I remember the vote for the fan brackets.  I dont recall the vote to place the sign.  Serious question.  To me it seems like Fox did this on their own to drum up clicks.

No there was a fan vote after the bracket for where it would go.

Foxborough won overwhelmingly, of course. Wouldn't you vote for foxborough? I did.

Edited by Heavy Kevi
Sp
  • Like (+1) 4

there is a certain symmetry to this,  NE would like nothing better than to stick it to the bills getting the #2 seed in the conf.... the billboard just ups the ante...   you want to be the best beat the best...  or in this case just the pats.  set big blue free let the big dog eat. 

Hmmm, Tom Brady calling out and disrespecting  Buffalo for lack of high end hotels didn’t seem to affect the outcome of the games. Bills have the better team. The only way they could lose is if McD gets out coached or Allen has a three turnover game. Without Gilmore, Allen and the offense should put up 35 by the end of the third quarter.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Hmmm, Tom Brady calling out and disrespecting  Buffalo for lack of high end hotels didn’t seem to affect the outcome of the games. Bills have the better team. The only way they could lose is if McD gets out coached or Allen has a three turnover game. Without Gilmore, Allen and the offense should put up 35 by the end of the third quarter.

they didn't have Gilmore the first game either....    

Edited by gordong

I mean a little perspective on this would probably help.  We won this back in Sept before the season even started (or maybe it was a week or 2 in) and the decision was made to put it in Foxborough roughly around the same time.  The fact that fox put it up this week is really more on them trying to add to the matchup than it is on us having bad JuJu.

51 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this:

Hey Ferg did you notice the Fox logo in the middle of the graphic?

We won a contest on Fox...... this was the prize.

I think its funnier than Jelly Bean dancing on other teams logos ;)

40 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Thats not the point... We are throwing 20 years of misery in there face.. I love it lol.

You apparently don’t travel to New England much.  The Pats* are smug and arrogant.  They don’t really follow football, they follow the Pats*. They don’t care about being called the best fans.  Any discussion with them on football quickly gets to these three things: 6 rings, Brady Goat, Bellicheck Goat.  That’s what they know and care about.  They don’t know other teams very well and they respect very little about them.  

The sign will fire up the Pats* team more than the arrogant fans.  Not that the Pats* need anything outside to fire them up.  I’m sure they are all pretty passed right now about this season.  

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

You apparently don’t travel to New England much.  The Pats* are smug and arrogant.  They don’t really follow football, they follow the Pats*. They don’t care about being called the best fans.  Any discussion with them on football quickly gets to these three things: 6 rings, Brady Goat, Bellicheck Goat.  That’s what they know and care about.  They don’t know other teams very well and they respect very little about them.  

The sign will fire up the Pats* team more than the arrogant fans.  Not that the Pats* need anything outside to fire them up.  I’m sure they are all pretty passed right now about this season.  

They look defeated and tired.

And after Josh and the Bills destroy them Monday night they will be wishing it was week 17 already.

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

What makes you think they don't know football?  They've had a team as long as the Bills have been around, much more college football than the Buffalo area.  Buffalo doesn't have one ring and we talk as much as Pats fans do. 

51 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

My first thought is put it in Buffalo. You really think anyone in Boston cares? 

I completely agree, put it Buffalo. 

Choosing a rivals city before an important national TV game that we need seems like something JuJu Schuster would do.

Or patriots fans.

Either way the billboard will be shown on national tv at least once.   And three times if we lose.

I don't think the sign is bad juju per se.  I think it's thinking a little small.  It's basically impossible to troll Patriots fans right now as Bills fans and they were given the chance to put that anywhere in the world.  Times Square would have been nice.  Figure out the busiest interstate interchange in the country and stick it there. I dunno, anywhere other than Foxborough.  If I'm a Pats fan I look at that and say awe, isn't that cute, as I polish my rings.