How about Bass? He's settling in...

Hebert19

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I no longer have anxiety when he kicks.  He looks comfortable out there now and he booms it thru the damn endzone every kick off. 

I'm happy with his progression, but I still have a heart attack each field goal from the right hash.

Edited by BuffaloTX
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

The 60 yarder had the distance easily, just a little off the mark. He’s got a cannon for a leg.

Absolutely.  I'm really coming around on this pick.  He seems like he's getting more and more comfortable week to week.  Kick had plenty of distance.  

50 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I no longer have anxiety when he kicks.  He looks comfortable out there now and he booms it thru the damn endzone every kick off. 

The right goal post is also feeling a little less anxious. 

Edited by Augie

Like I said months ago, you gotta be patient with rookie kickers.  Bass is starting to be a weapon for the Bills.

And as for the 60-yarder, it never hooked back.  I wonder where the laces were facing?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said months ago, you gotta be patient with rookie kickers.  Bass is starting to be a weapon for the Bills.

And as for the 60-yarder, it never hooked back.  I wonder where the laces were facing?

Exactly. He looked great today. 5/5 XP 3/4 FG

People just need to be patient.

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

He is developing.   He has to learn our Stadium winds, which takes time.  Steve Christie was great, he talked about how hard it is to kick in Buffalo

A lot of people don't know our winds are unique due to the fact there is only one tunnel entrance instead of two like in all the other stadiums which causes the winds to swirl...

Learned that on a tour of then New Era Field.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I am coming around on him little by little. I have wanted him cut and on the ps like 10 different times this year lol. He’s getting better. I was stunned at how casually he reached that 61 yd fg today. It’s to bad he didn’t hit that. Would have been a really nice thing to have in your rookie year.

haha— Same. I have always hoped he would succeed, but was worried that a rookie kicker was too risky. I think the jets game really helped his confidence and game.