Chargers Team Doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod’s lung; Herbert to start week 3

YoloinOhio

Forty years from now, sitting around the Thanksgiving dinner table, Grandpa Taylor says, “And then I was Wally Pipped and couldn’t play because my own team doctor punctured my lung!” And even his grandkids are rolling their eyes and saying to each other can you believe the excuses they make for this dude?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel so bad for him rally. He got a concussion the night Baker went in in Cleveland and never got his job back, now this. I mean it was bound to happen eventually but seriously 

He is like the exact opposite of Fitz. Fitz = starter goes down and he never gives the job back. Tyrod = Tyrod goes down and rookie doesn't give it back. 

Edited by Scott7975

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Been to a surgery recently ??  

These docs need maps 

IMG_0596_large.JPG?v=1515870210     sspx0032-copy1.jpg?w=584

Had the same thing with arm amputation. Was super nervous id wind up with no arms. He wrote yes on my mangled arm and I asked him to circle it and put stars, which he did.... then I asked if i could have it after, seems like they administered anesthesia pretty quickly after that 😆

It's amazing the pain and punishment these guys put their bodies through to play the game.  I broke my ribs in a mountain biking accident in June and I could barely sleep for 3 weeks, and coughing or sneezing felt like getting hit with a baseball bat.   These guys just take a shot, go out and get pummeled by 300 pound he-men.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Had the same thing with arm amputation. Was super nervous id wind up with no arms. He wrote yes on my mangled arm and I asked him to circle it and put stars, which he did.... then I asked if i could have it after, seems like they administered anesthesia pretty quickly after that 😆

Sorry to hear.  

SMH with these doc's  its like they couldn't tell which was the mangled one?

Too many people have had the wrong body part cut open.  

• Haha (+1) 1