Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

I tend to look for the reason a ref makes, or does not make a call.  There are judgement moments for sure.

That said, the officiating in this game is starting to tick me off.  Blowing a whistle on Allen who was clearly a runner and in no grasp is absolutely unbelievable.

The reason is to not let him get the first down. Do their best to keep the scores in the right betting range

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I almost wonder if Mcd gets at a crossroads with our two minute. I want to throw but add  in some runs but not really press it. We either need to be all in on going for it or not. 

You nailed it. Allen had 250 yards passing and they call a run on 2nd play??? He had two guys open on 3rd down but line couldn't hold up

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I almost wonder if Mcd gets at a crossroads with our two minute. I want to throw but add  in some runs but not really press it. We either need to be all in on going for it or not. 

Id like to see more too, but that wasn't the worst place to be cautious.

Although they were around the 30 with 1:30 left and and tried to jam it off-tackle; they could have been a little more adventurous on that call.

• Like (+1) 1