Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Disappointing series there after the nice screen on the first play.  Again not stepping on the throat of a team they are dominating.

I thought they did a nice job going for it. The one bad pass to Diggs hurt the drive. 

Edited by TroutDog

Just now, KD in CA said:

Disappointing series there after the nice screen on the first play.  Again not stepping on the throat of a team they are dominating.

Josh's bad throws today which I believe are 3 thus far, are mostly due to footwork. If he could just clear that up, he could be next level.

• Like (+1) 1

I tend to look for the reason a ref makes, or does not make a call.  There are judgement moments for sure.

That said, the officiating in this game is starting to tick me off.  Blowing a whistle on Allen who was clearly a runner and in no grasp is absolutely unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, KD in CA said:

feels like that a little bit

but a 10 pnt halftime lead on a team you think you can control the rest of the way is a pretty good bird the in hand

Just now, familykwi said:

I tend to look for the reason a ref makes, or does not make a call.  There are judgement moments for sure.

That said, the officiating in this game is starting to tick me off.  Blowing a whistle on Allen who was clearly a runner and in no grasp is absolutely unbelievable.

I generally avoid criticising officials. I think they get too much heat. But Boger sucks.