Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

I would love to see the Chargers go all the way. Anthony Linn is a great coach. 

I’m happy with McD and Allen and don’t think the Bills would have their franchise QB had Linn stayed. But do wish him the best.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

So can someone please tell me why Allen is the most criticized rookie QB in the NFL, whereas most of the coverage of Lamar has been positive?  I’m watching a player that looks like a Tim Tebow with better athleticism.  I don’t see the critiques of a passe who seems very very limited and WORSE than Allen.  Period.

Losing team, and he’s errr white ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Lamar lost game.  San Diego shut down the run and Lamar was a deer in headlights when it was time to drop back

I'm sooooooo glad this happened this week and not next week in NE**

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This loss is 100% on Harbaugh. Should have gone to Flacco in the 2nd quarter and both FG attempts were the wrong decision. I hope he doesn’t get brought back now

at least to start the 2nd 1/2. LA game planned for Jackson. The change up might have worked. What they are doing now isn't.

1 minute ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

So can someone please tell me why Allen is the most criticized rookie QB in the NFL, whereas most of the coverage of Lamar has been positive?  I’m watching a player that looks like a Tim Tebow with better athleticism.  I don’t see the critiques of a passe who seems very very limited and WORSE than Allen.  Period.

Because the Ravens made the playoffs.  Many media members look at wins and that's it. Watching Jackson face this defense is a reminder of what the Bills were with Taylor.  Good football team but have to win one way.  Run the ball successfully, play lights out defense.  Without either the Bill's and now Ravens cant win.  

• Like (+1) 1

Wow. Kind of feel bad for Jackson but not all the knuckleheads in sports media fawning over him when he’s so obviously flawed as a passer, at least at this point in his career. 

Difficult to understand, but it just shows that even long time, successful coaches are capable of overthinking (or underthinking) and making poor decisions.

I don't buy the argument that Jackson is the future so they have to stick with him.  If he's really the future then he'll learn from sucking and getting benched in a playoff game.

3 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I firmly believe everyone who fancies themselves an “analyst” said there’s no way all the rookie QBs would be good, so they had to pick a wipping boy. They weren’t going to pick the two guys who tore up college (Baker & Lamar) and they weren’t going to pick the two guys treated like “pros” in LA (Darnold & Rosen). So they picked the guy they knew the least about, Allen, then try to shoot every part of his game to pieces to back up their pre draft opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1