Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, gordong said:

Tyrod is so much better than Jackson is not even Funny. 

Jackson is Peterman is a much closer comparison, and that is an insult to peterman. 

This is the worst performance by a QB maybe ever.   Even peterman had some yards when he threw all those picks.  Jackson has 25 yards passing -2 if you count the sacks.

The only difference even worth mentioning between Taylor and Jackson is muted by the fact that Jackson is a rookie and Taylor was a veteran. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Good for Anthony Lynn.  Another coach we whiffed on.  Love the big *****-eatin' grin he had on his face.

I'd take Reich over both him and McDerrmott.

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yes, but many more that knew he wasn't good 

I wanted Jackson at 12 and keep our picks...think he is better than what he is showing today. Next year should be interesting

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If I was Flaco I would refuse to be sacrified at this point. I would not go in. See ya.

i almost agree..cant put him in now if you are Harbaugh..what if he lights the offence on fire. Still lose prolly, then what do ya do for next year

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Wow. I absolutely despise twitter for the most part, but it’s invaluable for calling out terrible hot takes and giving people no where to run and no where to hide. 

Going to go order some jalepeano poppers for me and the boys now

Epic! ?

8 minutes ago, Magox said:

Anyone who thinks Lamar is on the same level or better than Allen needs to have their head examined.  

Allen is a pure passer that just happens to be able to run the ball really well.

Lamar is a pure runner who happens to throw the ball decently.

Allen is a pure passer except for the occasional wounded ducks and frequent inaccuracy...sheesh

4 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If I was Flaco I would refuse to be sacrified at this point. I would not go in. See ya.

interesting image coming back from break

Ravens QB bench.  Flacco seated between Jackson and RGIII.  LJ and RGIII talking to each other around Flacco, who just has the look on his face like "i'm not bailing you out of this one"

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I wanted Jackson at 12 and keep our picks...think he is better than what he is showing today. Next year should be interesting

i almost agree..cant put him in now if you are Harbaugh..what if he lights the offence on fire. Still lose prolly, then what do ya do for next year

I know you love the ML, you on the late game?

Lamar Jackson has been brutal today, but still too early to give up on him completely.  Many on this board are waaaay too quick to trash young players.  

To be clear, I was not one convinced that he could succeed in the NFL, and I don’t think he is the answer at QB for Baltimore, but I don’t think he should be run out of town this early.  I *would* consider drafting another QB or signing a FA.

Just now, CommonCents said:

I know you love the ML, you on the late game?

No..i only really liked one game this weekend, and only played the one..and it was the Colts yesterday, but that was more a bet against the Texans than it was for the Colts..not even really a money line. 

• Like (+1) 1