Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

5 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Allen is a pure passer except for the occasional wounded ducks and frequent inaccuracy...sheesh

Hes a pure passer.  If you dont see that then you have no business offering opinions that come off as if you know anything about football.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Only thing is that if you have Reich or Lynn, you may also still have Whaley. :sick:

Good point, though we don’t know what happened first - did Terry plan on firing Doug before he hired the coach?  Or did McDermott talk him into it?  Reich seems very agreeable, I can see him being ok with Whaley

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, Rico said:

Only thing is that if you have Reich or Lynn, you may also still have Whaley. :sick:

That would be gross.  I definitely prefer Reich to Lynn due to the fact that Reich seems to understand the importance of in game analytics as much as any coach in the league.  Something McDermott seems to not understand or gives little value to.

Just now, BillyWhiteShows said:

Good point, though we don’t know what happened first - did Terry plan on firing Doug before he hired the coach?  Or did McDermott talk him into it?  Reich seems very agreeable, I can see him being ok with Whaley

The only thing known for sure is that McD told Pegs he didn’t want Brandon or Whaley involved at all in the first interview.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Belichick would have shut Jackson down ad well so I am thankful it will be the Chargers going to New England next werk.