Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I think Harbaugh is an elite coach but he severely hampered his team's ability to win today.  I would be pissed if I was a player on that team.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

There was a vocal pro-Jackson brigade before the draft, wasn't there?

Yeah the most vocal was JFCalifornia. Staying put and drafting Lamar might be the best approach to the draft IIRC.

Edited by CommonCents

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

It’s too late now.  He has died on this sword. Even if Flacco scores a TD on each drive left, not going to be enough time most likely. 

Absolutely I thought he should of came in after the blocked fg and then he had another chance after the punt was blocked

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Difficult to understand, but it just shows that even long time, successful coaches are capable of overthinking (or underthinking) and making poor decisions.

I don't buy the argument that Jackson is the future so they have to stick with him.  If he's really the future then he'll learn from sucking and getting benched in a playoff game.

huge mistake not bringing flacco in.

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

Wow. Kind of feel bad for Jackson but not all the knuckleheads in sports media fawning over him when he’s so obviously flawed as a passer, at least at this point in his career. 

He's deer in the headlights. Looked absolutely nothing like this in the regular season when they were pretty much knocked out with no pressure. He's been godawful today and isn't a great passer. But this game is by no means indicative of what he's shown he can do. We'll see next year, but dangit Lamar, you wasted 3 hours of my life. Don't do that again.

If he played like this once as a starter regular season they obviously wouldn't even have made the playoffs lol.

He looks like he absolutely doesn't want to play. Gonna need a therapist after today.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Flacco looks like he’s wondering why he wasn’t put in....Harbaugh chose his hill to die on apparently... Herm had it right “ you play to win the game” worry about the other stuff later. 

If I was Flaco I would refuse to be sacrified at this point. I would not go in. See ya.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He's deer in the headlights. Looked absolutely nothing like this in the regular season when they were pretty much knocked out with no pressure. He's been godawful today and isn't a great passer. But this game is by no means indicative of what he's shown he can do. We'll see next year, but dangit Lamar, you wasted 3 hours of my life. Don't do that again.

If he played like this once as a starter regular season they obviously wouldn't even have made the playoffs lol.

He looks like he absolutely doesn't want to play. Gonna need a therapist after today.

Nah. This is what he is

4 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

That is the end of Lamar Jackson, he has been forever Tyroded

This kid was so overhyped for really having very little pocket passing abilities. Right now Ravens fans are going back to the drawing board. And Flacco will want nothing to do with this organization. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Rufridr101 said:

Jackson is tyrod 

Tyrod is so much better than Jackson is not even Funny. 

Jackson is Peterman is a much closer comparison, and that is an insult to peterman. 

This is the worst performance by a QB maybe ever.   Even peterman had some yards when he threw all those picks.  Jackson has 25 yards passing -2 if you count the sacks.

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

One half of football vs. the best D in the league isn’t what I’m talking about. Gotta give the Ravens D al, the credit. But anyone who has watched Rivers over the course of his career knows what a great QB he has been. If you wish to define his ability based on this game alone, feel free. But it’s a myopic take to say the least. 

Yeah Rivers is a great Quarterback lol. I wouldn't necessarily call him a master technician today is all.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I've got two replies on that one. School with no counter

Wow. I absolutely despise twitter for the most part, but it’s invaluable for calling out terrible hot takes and giving people no where to run and no where to hide. 

Going to go order some jalepeano poppers for me and the boys now

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

I have a few friends who are Ravens fans that ragged on the Bills constantly this season for Peterman.

Love that they are being fed this ***** sandwich today.

Edited by NyQuil
  • Like (+1) 1