Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

According to Schopp Jackson is a better passer than Allen.

Oh I can hear him defending this tomorrow already.  He probably won't even take any calls from people that want to make this point to him.

Edited by The Wiz

Jackson is ****ting his pants right now haha. Worst rookie meltdown.. he doesn't even want to be out there. Should have put in Flacco I'm almost positive literally everybody on the Ravens (and their fans) including Jackson and Flacco want Flacco in.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone who thinks Lamar is on the same level or better than Allen needs to have their head examined.  

Allen is a pure passer that just happens to be able to run the ball really well.

Lamar is a pure runner who happens to throw the ball decently.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He has 4 field goals haha. If Jackson hasn't been stinking it up. This would otherwise be a very close game. How is this master tactics

One half of football vs. the best D in the league isn’t what I’m talking about. Gotta give the Ravens D al, the credit. But anyone who has watched Rivers over the course of his career knows what a great QB he has been. If you wish to define his ability based on this game alone, feel free. But it’s a myopic take to say the least. 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Difficult to understand, but it just shows that even long time, successful coaches are capable of overthinking (or underthinking) and making poor decisions.

I don't buy the argument that Jackson is the future so they have to stick with him.  If he's really the future then he'll learn from sucking and getting benched in a playoff game.

That should never come into consideration in the playoffs, even less so because Harbaugh has some clout. I could see a young borderline HC wrestling with it but Flacco should have been in for the 2nd half.

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Baltimore’s Offense reminds me of our offensive with Tyrod. 

Not fair to TT at all. He is a much better passer than Jackson, it’s not even comparable.

• Like (+1) 1