Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

14 minutes ago, MDH said:

It was a dumb throw. Back across his body, lobbing it up to the middle the field late in the play. It worked this time but that is a pick 9/10.

Mike Schoop will say it was a great throw. But when Allen did it earlier in the season it was a horrible decision.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Lol and who thought we'd be better off with Anthony Lynn

How did McDermott do against the Ravens?  Or against the Chargers, for that matter?  What’s the Chargers’ record this year?  

Another laughable take.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

How did McDermott do against the Ravens?  Or against the Chargers, for that matter?  What’s the Chargers’ record this year?  

Another laughable take.

If we signed Anthony Lynn would Phillip Rivers come with him?  If so, we should have signed Lynn ?????

• Like (+1) 2

First off kudos to Jackson for at least making the game exciting at the end.  Sure there was a bit of luck involved but you have to give the kid credit for taking advantage when the Chargers took a nap. 

Second, I get why Harbaugh didn't bring Flaco in.  he figured with the Chargers in prevent Flaco would carve them up and score a "meaningless" TD and start up a QB controversy. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan

1 minute ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Lamar is a much worse passer than Allen is.  He has worse pocket presence too.  He could definitely improve but again, can’t stand the criticism Allen gets and Lamar doesn’t 

Wimning smooths all edges. If Jackson’s team wasn’t winning he’d get way more criticism.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillyWhiteShows said:

If we signed Anthony Lynn would Phillip Rivers come with him?  If so, we should have signed Lynn ?????

What was the Chargers’ record (with Rivers) the year before Lynn arrived?

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Lamar Jackson is terrible at ball security. He was stifled all game....I'm concerned if I'm a Ravens fan.....Not a good look heading into the offseason.  

Yep, by my count he had three fumbles today losing one.  That will be a problem if not corrected.