Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, KellyToTasker said:

It's maddening when coaches are too stubborn to make a change. Lamar Jackson is not playing well enough to bring the Ravens back today. If you're going to lose, at least try something that MIGHT work.....Like, putting Flaco in (who the Chargers did not game plan for).  

Or if you refuse to make the change, at least let Jackson throw it and live or die with the results.

At this point Baltimore is completely depending on their defense taking over the game (which could happen).

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

If they win this game do they fly home and then come back east next week? Buffalo should open their doors and let them spend the week out here in the cold. 

Can NFL teams do that for each other? I could see the Pegulas doing a solid for Anthony Lynn. Anything to help them beat the Pats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Can NFL teams do that for each other? I could see the Pegulas doing a solid for Anthony Lynn. Anything to help them beat the Pats.

I don’t know, I just think it would be a mistake doing all that extra travel when being out here “may” benefit them in terms of preparation.