Sunday Wild Card Game: Chargers at Baltimore, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, clayboy54 said:

If you put Flacco in you destroy your credibility. They announced Flacco was not in their future plans. Now he is? Plus, it kills Lamar’s progress.

If he loses this game, get rid of him as planned. If he leads a deep run, re-evaluate or get rid of him anyways. It’s difficult to make the playoffs in the NFL, you need to try anything to win while there. Lamar gives you zero chance of winning this game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If you put Flacco in you destroy your credibility. They announced Flacco was not in their future plans. Now he is? Plus, it kills Lamar’s progress.

Horrible take. You don’t throw away a playoff because of someone’s feelings. You take the shot you have and deal with the consequences later. 

• Like (+1) 2

Well I don’t think Jackson is a bright future but I’m a bit jaded about Jackson 

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Nah this is playoffs win or go home. Foles won’t be back in PHL next year ( injury I know) Flacco can come in whether he’s gone or not. Lamar has a long way to go and has his big boy pants on . He’ll learn from it if it happens. This takeaway and FP makes it easier to keep LJ in .... for now 

It's not the end of the world. Lamar had more than enough opportunities. Flacco is at least playing to get a contract somewhere else. And I don't think Lamar would be too upset for being justifiably benched.

Just now, stevewin said:

Pulled a Croom there.

The one thing they couldn't do

Should have been a penalty on the Ravens for leading with crown of the helmet. I guess, it was after the fumble or as it was coming out, so I don't know if Chargers get to keep possession, but it was clear as day. 

Respectfully disagree, This is a do or die situation for a chance to win the Super Bowl. You move on next year and go forward with Lamar. You can even play him next week but you need a spark today or you're done.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, WMDman said:

I personally wouldn’t pull Lamar as I think his future developments are bigger than a wildcard game but that’s just me

They could always put him in at WR.

The play calling on that series tells you everything you need to know about Baltimore's confidence in Jackson's ability to the throw the ball.   Huge fail by Harbaugh to not put Flacco in.  A TD there changes the complexion of the game completely.

• Like (+1) 2

It's maddening when coaches are too stubborn to make a change. Lamar Jackson is not playing well enough to bring the Ravens back today. If you're going to lose, at least try something that MIGHT work.....Like, putting Flaco in (who the Chargers did not game plan for).  

• Like (+1) 1