Which playoff team would bother you most if they won the Super Bowl?

Bills!Win!

Which playoff team would bother you most if they won the Super Bowl?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Which playoff team would bother you most if they won the Super Bowl?

• Kansas City (Patrick, Brittany, Jackson, Travis, Taylor, enough said)
    • Miami (Weenie hipster division rivals from the south)
    • Houston (Don’t deserve a superbowl before the bills. Also Astros are from Houston
    • Cleveland (Lake Erie rivals. Lebron already won there)
    • Pittsburgh (Pesky team that will never just go away and be bad)
    • Dallas (Superbowls 27 & 28. Insufferable fans and owner)
    • Detroit (Although they have a worse history than us, the Piston, Tigers and Red Wings have all won)
    • Tampa Bay (Undeserving city who has won multiple championships in NFL/NHL)
    • Philadelphia (Drunk, obnoxious, violent fans, tush push)
    • Los Angeles (Not a real fan base)

I was thinking about who would win the superbowl this year. If the Bills aren’t victorious, there’s a chance we are going to be upset with the caliber of undeserving, obnoxious teams that could win it all.

I didn’t add San Fran, Baltimore, Green Bay because most people don’t have a problem with those teams 

It's close between KC and Dallas, but I chose Dallas.  I still like Reid, and the KC market & history has always reminded me of Buffalo.  I hate just hating a team because they've been winning.

But Dallas, and the 90's....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Miami. Always Miami. If you followed the Bills at all during the 70s, there will always be a deep and everlasting hatred for Miami.

KC was a close second.

I, for one, would NOT be happy with Green Bay winning it all, mostly because there are so many ***** annoying Packers fans here.

• Agree 2

Everyone except the Bills, Packers, and Lions.

1. Obvious reasons

2. I'd love to see how Rodgers reacts to Jordan Love getting a ring in his first year as a starter, while A-Rodge couldn't make the playoffs with the same team (if not a better one) a year ago.

3. I sympathize with their fans

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 1

Miami, Dallas and KC. It would be a slap if Miami got it in this era before us. No need to add to the America’s Team lore anymore and KC fans are way too smug and entitled. If it’s not us I’d prefer Lions, Green Bay and then Niners.  

• Agree 1

I hate Cleveland after they sold their soul for Deshaun and then it turns out he's not even any good and they could have just got Flacco or someone like that from the start and avoided this whole thing. Garrett is also a dbag. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Good question! 

KC - the most garbage team of the mahomes era. If they somehow went on a crazy run, it would be like how can we ever beat them. 

dallas - the deep throating by the media and seeing cryptic keeper Jones face everywhere would be annoying, 

Miami - the thing about them being good (but frauds) is you realize they actually have fans and they are super annoying, 

I was all on board with Cleveland or Detroit if we can’t but that would be one more team that wins it before us. 

so in conclusion if the Bills don’t win it, I want no one to. 

Any team outside of the Bills, 

By the way folks, this is actually the only correct answer. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Voted Dallas for the obvious reasons you stated but KC would be just as bad as we would finally get to host them in a playoff game if we beat Pittsburgh. There would be no excuses but might render the “13 seconds” a bit easier as it was in Arrowhead. Brush that off if they walk out with a Lombardi down the road…

The Bills are not a poll option?

I mean, if they Bills actually won it - it would put an end to this tenuous, long-standing and emotionally abusive relationship and I've never known anything else. A piece of me would be gone; it would leave a huge hole.

Just kidding.

Lol, this is our year baby!

• Haha (+1) 1

I had it down between Dallas and KC.

Dallas for getting back there before we did. KC just because it's boring, here we go again.

But then I saw Miami on the list and yeah, that would be most annoying. Especially after beating them twice in the season.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

I hate Cleveland after they sold their soul for Deshaun and then it turns out he's not even any good and they could have just got Flacco or someone like that from the start and avoided this whole thing. Garrett is also a dbag. Go Bills

If Buffalo can't win it, I want either Detroit or Cleveland. Yes, I hate Cleveland, but neither team has even been to a Super Bowl, let alone won. They are both deserving.

----------

Also, as I mentioned in a thread earlier, Brazilians know NFL football. In their Super Bowl challenge, Brazilian comedian Jonathan Nemer has predicted the Bills will win it all, beating Cleveland. I agree with all his predictions, except I see Cleveland beating Baltimore in the divisional round.

Translation:

"LET'S GO BILLS! Jonathan Nemer believes Josh Allen and company will win Super Bowl LVIII against the Lions! Also give your guesses at http://superbowlchallenge.com.br"

• Like (+1) 1

I'd have to go Pittsburgh, because they aren't very good. Hiw lucky would that be for them? Meanwhile, the Bills have a good team and a great QB and can't go win one? And Pittsburgh goes and wins it with Mason Rudolph? Come on. That would be ridiculous.

2nd choice is Kansas City, because I'm sick of them.

Good poll

Currently (last 10 years) KC hands down.  Just sick of how they magically get there and win it.  Last year I couldn’t believe it - I don’t think I can handle another chiefs SB

historically I think if Miami won a sb before us again - dang I’d be annoyed

same with the cowboys a close second to the chiefs becuase they - to me - are consistently over rated and Over hyped 

KC and it isn't close. If they win all we'll hear is how the genius, greatest athlete of all time, Mahomes managed to win a SB with nothing but dregs of human excrement playing around him. Not only that but we'll have Taylor Swift rammed in our eyes like an annoying, singing toothpick for 2 weeks before the game and at least 3 years after.

If a team has won all its games, it's not undeserving, by definition.  (If any team might be considered undeserving by the national fans, it would be Buffalo, which screwed around for three months before getting in gear.)  So that takes out one part of your question. 

As for obnoxious, well that's got to be either Miami or Dallas.  I'll go with Miami.

(Again though, for the national fan base, I'm not sure how they feel about the Bills.  I've read there's a lot of Josh Allen hatred out there.  I don't know if that's true or why that should be the case.  I would think he's wildly popular, based on his play and the way he interacts with everyone, but who knows what the national media have said about him.  So the point is, they might think the Bills are the obnoxious team.)

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

how did Baltimore not make this list?

I guess there's no Ravens hatred, which is not surprising.  They don't piss people off.  They just win.

Good topic OP—this was tough as there are so many “undeserving” SB winner candidates on this list to choose from! I went with Dallas by a hair over KC/Miami, that’s definitely the top 3 imho. Any of these for many reasons would bother me to see win. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bill Barnwell of ESPN picked all of the playoff games and has us losing to KC next week. KC then goes on to win the Super Bowl in his mind. I hope the intervention has been planned to get him off cocaine

18 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I was thinking about who would win the superbowl this year. If the Bills aren’t victorious, there’s a chance we are going to be upset with the caliber of undeserving, obnoxious teams that could win it all.

I didn’t add San Fran, Baltimore, Green Bay because most people don’t have a problem with those teams 

Over rated

Shouldn't exist

Their fans are as obnoxious as Dallas

Sorry, besides the Steelers, these are the worst of the playoff group IMHO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.