Bills at Chargers Pregame Thread

BillsFan619

24 minutes ago, Special K said:

If you mean an update for the Peacock app on the TV, then yes I checked for that, but there wasn't one....that was the first thing I thought of, too.

I will say, the TV is about six years old, so maybe it has something to do with that, but like I said every other app other than Peacock works perfectly.

I meant TV update. Not app. Firestick or roku will be your best bet if you cant update the TV software. 

• Agree 1

HAPPY GAMEDAY TBD! The NFL has done us all a favor and put the Bills in the Christmas Eve Eve game. The game tonight, and then we can all sit back and enjoy the holiday with our family and friends without worrying about a game to watch or get stressed about. To our beloved Bills, "DON'T GIVE US A LUMP OF COAL!" Get out early and often and make this a relaxing game to send us into a grand holiday mood.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Tried that at least 3 different times.....and it still crashes.

But thanks for the suggestion! I just think my TV hates Peacocks!!🦚

I had the exact same problem when I tried out Peacock at the beginning of the EPL soccer season in August. It worked on one of my televisions but not the other. I chose to cancel Peacock. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I had the exact same problem when I tried out Peacock at the beginning of the EPL soccer season in August. It worked on one of my televisions but not the other. I chose to cancel Peacock. 

Speaking of Peacock, does anyone know if my son can use our log-in info to watch tonight…...without kicking me out? I think it will be OK, but not sure and I don’t want to learn any unpleasant lessons at an inopportune moment. Then wife planted that seed of doubt and now I’m a bit anxious. 

Against my better judgement we just signed up for it. I justified it by telling myself I DO like Dan Patrick in the morning and the free version is delayed one day. If I don’t get DP live on the $5.99/month version, I’ll just cancel unless there is a chance the Bills will be in the playoff game they own. 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I only got it for the game, so I will be canceling as well.

28 minutes ago, Augie said:

Speaking of Peacock, does anyone know if my son can use our log-in info to watch tonight…...without kicking me out? I think it will be OK, but not sure and I don’t want to learn any unpleasant lessons at an inopportune moment. Then wife planted that seed of doubt and now I’m a bit anxious. 

Against my better judgement we just signed up for it. I justified it by telling myself I DO like Dan Patrick in the morning and the free version is delayed one day. If I don’t get DP live on the $5.99/month version, I’ll just cancel unless there is a chance the Bills will be in the playoff game they own. 

Up to 3 streams at once.  I would have him log on while you are in and make sure you can watch everything.

If you can't, have him log out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's really sort of weird to hear you guys talking about Peacock or how is any game broadcasted in general.

Here in Europe I just buy gamepass on DAZN and can watch all NFL games all year long. It's not cheap (EUR 190), but it's all in one and I don't have to care. Interesting that it seems easier to watch outside US than inside.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

It's really sort of weird to hear you guys talking about Peacock or how is any game broadcasted in general.

Here in Europe I just buy gamepass on DAZN and can watch all NFL games all year long. It's not cheap (EUR 190), but it's all in one and I don't have to care. Interesting that it seems easier to watch outside US than inside.

Anything to keep Europe happy!!!   😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

I'm ok with giving Lenny and Murray get the workload today from Cook and Johnson. 

Lenny could be used over Murray going forward. Todays a good day to see what's in the tank

No chance. Murray is firmly rb 2/3

hes the best pass blocker on team and he has made countless clutch  first down runs and catches.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

I'm ok with giving Lenny and Murray get the workload today from Cook and Johnson. 

Lenny could be used over Murray going forward. Todays a good day to see what's in the tank

Good news about Fournette. I was afraid Baltimore would take him off our practice squad. They're hurting for RBs. 

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The only thing that gives me pause here is the fact that the Chargers were embarrassed last Thursday and have had to sit with that for over a week. 

Then they had all that build up with the interim coach and everything...then they released a team captain and better pass rushing DT right before the game. That kind of feels deflating but who knows. Either way it doesn't matter they can be high or low whatever we got to go out there and punch them in the mouth because we have to ***** win.

Edited by Warcodered

8 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I don’t mean to jinx us. But I have a feeling we are gonna handle business tonight pretty easily 

I felt the same before the Jets game--and Jags, and NE, and Denver...

Even so, I feel the same now. What a roller coaster ride it's been. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, finn said:

I felt the same before the Jets game--and Jags, and NE, and Denver...

Even so, I feel the same now. What a roller coaster ride it's been. 

Maybe I get more worried than most but I only felt good about the Denver game out of that list and I feel good about tonight if that’s worth anything 😂

43 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

it is easier to watch outside the US because the NFL wants to spread their product to Europe and beyond as ez as possible.  in the states we now have dueling streaming services,  not fun.   i watch alot of UWCL on DAZN's  youtube for free as a US resident,  they do a pretty good job.  enjoy the game!   

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.