Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

Just now, Neo said:

Manicotti from Mazzaro’s Italian Market, $8.99 a pound.

Large screen TV, $2,800.

L shaped sectional sofa, extended, $5,200.

Patrick Mahomes losing his ****, priceless.

He looked like an absolute clown imo…if it was a walkoff win with no time remaining I’d get it a little more.  There’s still a decent shot kc loses that game even if that td held up 

Incredible

All is right with the world - my son and I hugged, having a post-game beer, and we decided we are so spent we're just going to watch a movie and maybe catch the Dallas game later 😛 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, appoo said:

Can someone remind me how many points SEAN MCDERMOTT’S DEFENSE held Patrick Mahomes to?

Fair question after all the heat he's received all week, including from me. Give him credit. I thought he would play prevent (the win) defense. He didn't. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

McDermott was a guy lining up 6" offside from not only a loss, not only season ending loss, not only another completely embarrassing loss, but a loss that would have been replayed until the end of time.......another loss that would have had a name associated with it.

Coaching and mismanagement of time almost cost us the remainder of the season. Just an awful job as per usual.  Oh well......survive and advance, I guess.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 5

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Same type of game as last week except different result. Last week they were bums and this week they are great? I don't know about that. KC had every opportunity to win it. Bills did nothing in the 2nd half. This team is too bipolar. Still a lot of things to figure out with this offense and their identity 

Philly skill players vs KC skill players is no contest. Old man Kelce is all KC has, rest of KC weapons range from average to outright liability (see: Tony, Kadarius) 

But frankly our skill players might be even worse so glad we could eek that one out on the road. 

Somehow the chiefs have managed to put together one of the best defenses in the league. They were winning battles up front all day and had quality coverage behind it.

I think the OC could have leaned on the run game a bit more, but the struggles were understandable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Now that my heart has found a rhythm again, can we talk about that pass from Josh as he was falling out of bounds? I mean the dude is just a competitor. 

the crazy thing is, those “desperation” / last-possible-seconds heaves by Josh end up in our favor as often as not.

• Agree 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Philly skill players vs KC skill players is no contest. Old man Kelce is all KC has, rest of KC weapons range from average to outright liability (see: Tony, Kadarius) 

But frankly our skill players might be even worse so glad we could eek that one out on the road. 

Something very wrong with Diggs. His route tree is extremely limited and he’s not as quick as he was

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Sport is stupid. In many ways I felt more confident coming off the Eagles game after a loss than I do tonight coming off a win. But all of the issues they had prior to Dorset’s sacking raised their ugly head tonight - Josh looking uncomfortable, awful O Line, execution errors, terrible play calling. If they don’t work it out it’ll be 7-7 after next week.

Explained in one word (name) Knox. I was not happy when he was activated. Back to 12 personnel. Not much kincade or shakier. 12 personnel needs to go. If they have to cut Knox to get rid of it I’m fine with it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.