Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

17 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Looks like we may have been on it…that lateral very nearly got batted.  It was a ton of risk for very little reward 

Very little reward? Penalty notwithstanding, it's pretty tough to get rewarded more than 6 points on a single play in football.

55 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I agree. He's not getting separation and he had a couple of drops today. Is it that bigger and more physical DB's can knock him off his game?  With Diggs playing average the Bills WR group is almost as bad as the Chiefs.

As an aside this is the 3rd straight season where Diggs has faded at the end.

I think it's possible Diggs ribs got hurt when Gardner did his WWF move on him.  He's not on the injury report, but you can have a lot of bruising and soreness and not be on the injury report. 

If I'm right, he should probably be doing better next week vs the Cowboys and feeling OK for the closing stretch

• Agree 1

Great win by the Buffalo Bills today over the Kansas City Chiefs. Josh Allen was outstanding carrying the Bills offense on his back so proud of him today. The offseason the Bills need to address offensive line especially as Josh Allen gets older he took a beating back there today with Chiefs on him. But Josh Allen and the whole Bills team just refused to lose today. You know the Bills players that balled today they have grass stains all over their white Bills jerseys. Outstanding to beat the Chiefs in Kansas City is huge to keep our playoff hopes alive onto the Dallas Cowboys game next week in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Very little reward? Penalty notwithstanding, it's pretty tough to get rewarded more than 6 points on a single play in football.

Very little reward meaning if Kelce catches the ball and goes down,  they very likely get the td anyway with little to no clock left.  When have we stopped anybody in that situation haha 

the way that went down the chiefs easily could’ve lost the game anyway even with that td.  The lateral strategically didn’t make a lot of sense to me 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

"To take away greatness like that" - my lord, is that entitled.

Maybe talk to Toney there, Pat.  Are refs supposed to swallow their whistles when they see a great play w/ a penalty, and just marvel?

I mean, the penalty occurred before the "great play".  Are the refs supposed to say "oh, that was a great play, Imma pick up my laundry"?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Bills offense was back to falling on it's face.  Get out of shotgun and run the ball and use play action.  They're not going to blitz all day if you'r running the ball down their throats and hitting the TE's on 3rd and 4.  The teams time management is still beyond horrible.  Luckily the defense bailed them out.

So true. 2:12 left in the game, first down deep in Chiefs territory, we have successfully run the ball all game, the Chiefs are down to 2 timeouts, and we throw three terrible passes.???????

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think it's possible Diggs ribs got hurt when Gardner did his WWF move on him.  He's not on the injury report, but you can have a lot of bruising and soreness and not be on the injury report. 

If I'm right, he should probably be doing better next week vs the Cowboys and feeling OK for the closing stretch

The bad news is he took another couple of suplexes tonight too. With no flags. I dont get why the refs just let Digs get interfered with and mugged up and down the field, and then when he does make a catch the defense can just slam him around how ever they want. It's maddening.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Objectively?

Yeah see there’s a spot where the ball is and if you line up beyond that spot you’re off side. It’s objective, not up for interpretation.

It’s not, if you line up beyond the ball spot you MIGHT be off side.. you just are off side. The only penalty in the NFL that might be more objective is 12 men on the field. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kaenon said:

I missed it!

Bills had the ball with 5 minutes to go.

Had to do kid bath time and bed routine and paused the TV.

Came downstairs and the TV literally just shut off for inactivity and I couldn't go back.

Ugh.

Glad we won!

Guess we know what you will be doing for each of the rest of the games.  Thanks in advance!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.