Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

37 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

So true. 2:12 left in the game, first down deep in Chiefs territory, we have successfully run the ball all game, the Chiefs are down to 2 timeouts, and we throw three terrible passes.???????

Literally needed to get one first down, keep the clock moving. Could have forced them to use all their TO's and kicked the game winning FG with little to no time left. 

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Unlikely, DA's don't prosecute cases where they are going to be made to look like fools by the defense attorney.  

I was thinking more our luck, then how eh that whole situation might be in reality. But yeah with her recanting everything it might all kind of go away to a degree, even the evidence they have the bruises and if the recordings are just sound then it really all becomes based on what she tells them with that as corroboration of that, but not cooperating, there's always false reporting but I don't think they really want to do that in those cases. But I don't really know this stuff so I could just be completely ***** wrong.

Edited by Warcodered

Ref to pool reporters:

“Ultimately, if they look for alignment advice, certainly we are going to give it to them," Cheffers continued. But ultimately they are responsible for wherever they line up. And certainly no warning is required, especially if they are lined up so far offside where they’re actually blocking our view of the ball.

"So we would give them some sort of warning if it was anywhere close, but this particular one is beyond a warning.”

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

KC fans about ready for the Chiefs to cut Hilarius Toney yet or is that on the refs too?    No excuse ever to line up that close to the ball there.    

Most were ready to cut him a long time ago.  Hopefully you guys saw my post predicting we’d lose because the WRs make too many mistakes and I thought it would keep happening….and it did.  Rice fumble, To ey offside.  Same thing all year.  Too many mistakes to overcome.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, bouds said:

2 targets for Gabe.

Was wide open on the wheel bubble go route thought, should have had a td. Not sure how Allen didn’t see him but threw to Kincaid. 

He was under pressure again and didn't have time to get to Gabe

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

Most were ready to cut him a long time ago.  Hopefully you guys saw my post predicting we’d lose because the WRs make too many mistakes and I thought it would keep happening….and it did.  Rice fumble, To ey offside.  Same thing all year.  Too many mistakes to overcome.

Is it just me or are you guys seeing some signs of Mahomes' body starting to give him some trouble as he approaches 30?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

KC fans about ready for the Chiefs to cut Hilarius Toney yet or is that on the refs too?    No excuse ever to line up that close to the ball there.    

Watching it again, he might actually be PAST the entire ball and is in front of the center...like how is that possible for a professional WR who has played in probably hundreds of games between pee-wee, high school, college and the NFL and that is NEVER OK to line up where he lined up in any league...that would have gotten a flag 100/100 times because it is almost laughably egregious...might as well just line up next to Von Miller it was that bad.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Timmuh still grinding that axe, I see… here’s his contribution to the Athletic article on the game. 

The Bills survived a turbulent week and a mind-blowing trick touchdown that was wiped out by a penalty with 1:12 to play. The victory was crucial to keep Buffalo’s playoff hopes legitimate. Bills coach Sean McDermott was skewered in a controversial article in which unnamed sources called his coaching abilities into question. Even his most ardent supporters couldn’t deny his shortcomings this season, especially while going 0-3 when taking a lead inside the final two minutes of a game. Buffalo took another such lead when Tyler Bass kicked a 39-yard field goal with 1:54 left.

Kansas City thought it scored a miracle, 49-yard touchdown on a long completion to Kelce, who lateraled a long distance to Toney for the final 25 yards. But Toney was flagged for being offside, nullifying the play. Von Miller, arrested last week for third-degree felony assault of his pregnant girlfriend yet still permitted to play, helped generate heavy pressure against Mahomes on the final possession. — Tim Graham, senior Buffalo sports writer

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He was under pressure again and didn't have time to get to Gabe

Well its just that the routes were all on the same side of the field so if he's looking at Kincaid he had some eyes on Gabe, but I understand the general point.

Football's hard.

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

I saw KC:

1. LT false start at least 1-2x

2. Kelce: illegal motion (diagnol upfield) on 1-2x plays and 1 uncalled OPI

3. OL holding: 2-3x uncalled, but this happens against everyone and most inconsistently called (other than DPI)

Not saying we played a perfectly clean game.  But complaining about a call that is "unbiased", Offside/false start/illegal formation, is just being juvenile and comes across as entitled.

This wasn't a questionable holding/OPI penalty.  Offside was clear, you don't get a warning for committing a penalty.  You get a warning when you're close to lining up offside/illegally. 

Mahomes might wanna reconsider his reaction.  Plenty of calls went their way earlier in the game.

It was also delicious to see Kelce become unhinged at the beginning of the game when they had the audacity to actually call him for PI - how can this be happenning this is not allowed do you know who I am!  lol

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.