Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Dawkins disappears too much for a franchise LT. Spencer Brown was also not great.  Need to draft one after WR in May.  

That throw to Murray as he's airborne moving backwards out of bounds was something I'm not sure any other QB in the league could pull off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 11
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How is KC getting called for offensive Offside being resilient?

Lucky is watching the game be won on a crazy play no one was ready for even tho Kelce is infamous for his weird laterals, just to have it cancelled out because a WR lined up a foot to far. Nothing the Bills did there won the game for us. The defense didnt get the stop. They watched them score and win the game. KC beat themselves.

Maybe the Chiefs should have been ahead at that point🙄 and it wouldn't have mattered👍

End of the day the Bills got some calls their way,  I thought for sure they would take back that Murray catch because he did not seem to have full control and normally they only let plays run when the defence is offside and not the offence.  Yes he was clearly beyond the line with his one foot but it was strange they did nit blow the play after the snap.  I think Brady needs to stop we these bubble screens and focus more on getting the ball in space to Cook who is our most explosive player after the catch. For me I am happy we won but know our offence needs to score more and put these games out of reach well before the end of the 4th quarter because anything can happen.  I am sure like other Bills fans I am going to sleep like a baby tonight after so many late game heart breaking defeats

Let's finish out 4-0….GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Offside will be called every time a WR lines up off side.  It's a rare call because WR's lining up off sides usually only happens in HS football. The ref is looking right down the line and they will throw the flag on that play EVERY TIME.

Apparently it's also a rare call because, according to Mahomes, the refs warn the Chiefs about it and give them multiple chances before they throw the flag. I guess Patty is upset they didnt get that usual royal treatment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Lucky is watching the game be won on a crazy play no one was ready for even tho Kelce is infamous for his weird laterals, just to have it cancelled out because a WR lined up a foot to far. Nothing the Bills did there won the game for us. The defense didnt get the stop. They watched them score and win the game. KC beat themselves.

You don’t want to admit they were resilient because then you would have to admit you were maybe a little wrong about McDermott. 

I predicted you would be like this after reading your post earlier in the thread.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How are the refs calling an infraction correctly “lucky”

man’s resilient is about the entirety of the game, not one play.  Also, the defense DID get the stop, because there were three plays after that the Bills shut down.

are the bills lucky that Floyd got a hand on Mahomes arm? Or was it proper coaching, playcalling, and execution?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I get where you're coming from Dawkenstein but to be fair, the defense did finish out the game after the penalty. And even if the lateral TD did stand, the game wasn't over: Josh would have had over a minute and three timeouts to go for the win.

But I do agree that a lot of the same problems we've seen from the Bills/McD this year reared their head. This win didn't necessarily boost the confidence meter, but hey, still better than the alternative.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.