Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Somehow the chiefs have managed to put together one of the best defenses in the league. They were winning battles up front all day and had quality coverage behind it.

I think the OC could have leaned on the run game a bit more, but the struggles were understandable 

Our WRs looked like children playing against men

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Help from the refs and McD dialing up the proper defense.  Who woulda thought.  

feeling grateful but sad because our O couldn’t get it done again when we needed it most.  

It seemed like the abandoned the offense that was killing it in the first half. Then played like their were down two scores the entire second half. The same offense that ran it down the Eagles throat two weeks ago. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Same type of game as last week except different result. Last week they were bums and this week they are great? I don't know about that. KC had every opportunity to win it. Bills did nothing in the 2nd half. This team is too bipolar. Still a lot of things to figure out with this offense and their identity 

Yeah … same type of game as the last time against the Eagles  … but I feel a lot better this week for some reason ….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tim Tindale said:

I thought Josh played out of his mind with the OL becoming turnstile. 

Not his worst game but nowhere near his best either. When compared to the Eagles performance, it’s night and day. He didn’t get help, admittedly, but some things - like taking that sack in the fourth instead of throwing away and missing Davis… Saying that’s playcalling didn’t help. Should probably file a missing person’s report for James Cook.

2 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Frank Wycheck of Home Run Throwback infamy died today.

Is the curse lifted?

Asking For A Friend GIF

Wow, if not for that penalty , its was throwback 2. Holiday throwback.   Penalty saved mcd from infamy. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone . Esp us fans with kelce / swift replays forever.  Ghost of Christmas past,,,throwback past…..i almost saw my life flash in front of my eyes!  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Toney and the zebras, it’s a miracle 😂

GO BILLS!!!

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

McDermott was a guy lining up 6" offside from not only a loss, not only season ending loss, not only another completely embarrassing loss, but a loss that would have been replayed until then end of time.......another loss that would have had a name associated with it.

Coaching and mismanagement of time almost cost us the remainder of the season. Just an awful job as per usual.  Oh well......survive and advance, I guess.

Can someone explain this ‘mismanagement of time’. You’re playing to score 7 there any way you can with the full playbook open.  Chiefs would’ve had plenty of time to match with a fg no matter what we did 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, badandyman said:

Still not happy with are time management.  2:12 left in the game and you throw it 3 times taking 15 seconds off the clock. Run it 3 time. Avoid a sack and keep the clock running.  I guess thats to easy for McDermott and his staff

Ita Josh Allen. You expect him to run it or check it down in those situations. Not try  <35% probable completions.

This was execution, though yea I would have run it once to get it to the otherside of 2 minutes on first 

Just now, badandyman said:

Still not happy with are time management.  2:12 left in the game and you throw it 3 times taking 15 seconds off the clock. Run it 3 time. Avoid a sack and keep the clock running.  I guess thats to easy for McDermott and his staff

This ........... and not jet sweeps or something that loses 5 yards.  You run it right at them.  Make them use time outs.  Get it to under 2 minutes and if you can get it to 3rd and 4 or 5 you let Allen go full cheat mode on them for a first and you run out the clock and kick for the win.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Congratulations.  It went like I thought.  KC wrs can’t get out of their own way.  Same thing all year.  Lots of good results for the Bills.  May just be your year yet.

Dallas is going to mutilate us. That was probably the worst half of football the Bills played all season.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

Had to have it and found a way! They tried their best to give it away. 6 total points in the 2nd half.

And if it wasn’t for Toney, McDermott found yet another way to get beat when blitzing. 

Happy for the win but this was so close to be another absolute disaster in the final two minutes.

On to Dallas as I feel they gotta win out to get in. 

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Not his worst game but nowhere near his best either. When compared to the Eagles performance, it’s night and day. He didn’t get help, admittedly, but some things - like taking that sack in the fourth instead of throwing away and missing Davis… Saying that’s playcalling didn’t help. Should probably file a missing person’s report for James Cook.

Brady got worked by Spagnolo  Allen was pressured constantly and Bills often didnt have the immediate release called  Too much Allen running for his life and they inexplicably stopped utilizing Cook

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.