Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

Interesting insight on ESPN ….  Apparently, Josh Allen has a very strong arm and great confidence in it.   The result is that he’ll make throws other quarterbacks would generally not try.  The results can be spectacularly good, but are considered high risk.   Hmmmm …  there must be something to it.  They’ve mentioned it more than once.  

Just now, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Josh leaves the pocket and runs that or finds someone else 2 years ago. There was no reason to throw that ball basically into triple coverage on a low percentage throw. They have coached winning out him. ***** these coaches 

Or he’s just playing like Chit.

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

i dont understand what dorsey is seeing.  They are essentially giving u the numbers up front in the running game all night.  He just will not stay with it.

i honestly do not understand.  it seems like nfl 101.  if a defense gives u a light box u run into it.  

Problem is Dorsey doesn’t understand what he seeing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Ferguson celebrating after a crappy punt and huge return is laughable…guy just isn’t bright

Cmon, the long snapper doesn't get to do that very often

Give him a break

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Murdox said:

Well, Allen has hit a pretty bad low tonight.  He's even struggling with handoffs.  And the receivers aren't helping much.  What I don't understand is why we arent'y just trying to pound the Broncos defense with the run game.  It has been working, but the last two drives we are trying to make throws.

we can see it  but guess they cant or are too dumb

There have been issues tonight, but this offense struggles enough on it's own, let alone when Cook is not on the field.  The only times we have moved the ball tonight is when he's been on the field.  Sometimes you just have to eat the bad stuff and hope it doesn't happen again, but you have to have your play makers on the field.