Do You Watch NFL When The Bills Aren’t On?

Irv

The Bills are the only reason i watch the NFL ! I may turn it on for a minute if i'm in the house to see who's doing what meaning mostly the AFC east division but that's about it . I might even watch the Sunday night game if it's a good match up . 

But when the Bills are on all my plans are out he window for the most part . GO BILLS !! 

• Agree 1

NFL fan since the Bill’s inception. Used to live for all  NFL games, now I only watch the Bills and occasionally Bill’s top competitors.

Most of Goodell’s moves  have turned me off.

Family time matters more as I get older.

I will always be a devoted fan of the Bills but these two things have certainly reduced my interest in other games.

• Agree 1

Instead of working out with 12 oz curls today, I'll work out my thumb with the remote, switching between the NFL and Nascar. It's chilly and rainy today so doing anything outdoors isn't happening.

I do watch less NFL than I used to. I don't have Amazon so I don't see nor miss Thursday night games. Unless the Bills are on the menu for a Sunday morning game, I've never watched one. Sunday night games, I've found I shut it off by halftime more often than not. Outside of the Bills, the rest of the league isn't what it used to be to me.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two questions:

1. What does one do to a garage to get it ready for winter? 

2. What’s winter? 

We only park in the garage when it snows (or if it’s below zero). 

Once spring comes, the lawnmower, leaf blower, weed whacker, hedge trimmer, bicycles, wheel barrow, lawn fertilizer, fishing gear, coolers, power washer, etc., are in the garage until right about now (funk soul brutha). 

As of about 5 minutes ago, the only thing in the way of two vehicles parking inside the garage are my lawn mower and spreader (gotta get step 4 down after the leaves are gone). 

Everything else is either neatly stowed on shelves, down in the cellar, or out in the shed. 

Gave the floor a nice sweeping for the finishing touch. 

4 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Mike Norvell at FSU seems intriguing too

Solomon, Im not sure.  I mean as for the college route we already have Joe Brady on staff who helped Burrow have the best QB season to date and win a Heisman.  I would rather have a guy who has spent some time under someone who has been successful. Not sure who right now, Im still recovering from back surgery Tuesday.

Yes. I enjoy just being able to relax and watch a football game.

When I watch Bills games I am usually stressed out for much of the game (unless it’s a blowout). Where as when I watch other teams I can just sit back and enjoy the game. 

Don't get me wrong, i enjoy watching the Bills win more than I enjoy watching other teams play. I just mean it’s less stressful watching other teams play.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.