Ian Rap: Milano has a fractured leg and most likely additional knee damage. Likely season ending

Roundybout

6 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I'm expecting to go home to a burning house this afternoon whilst spotting a bodybuilder stealing my sports car with my wife in the passenger seat.

Thankfully, the letter I received from the tax department remained intact.

I love you man 

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like we need to make a move at the deadline if we are still in a strong position. CB and OLB are going to be a must in order to compete with the top teams in the AFC. Hopefully teams like Broncos, Bucs, Raiders, Carolina make some decent players with 0-2 years left available. 

• Like (+1) 1

Went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows.  For the offense to be relatively healthy and not show up was completely dejecting. 

Now, our great depth on defense loses big pieces.  

The season isn’t over, but we won’t see the same team we saw against the Dolphins again. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows.  For the offense to be relatively healthy and not show up was completely dejecting. 

Now, our great depth on defense loses big pieces.  

The season isn’t over, but we won’t see the same team we saw against the Dolphins again. 

Realistically it’s going to be on coaching to adjust and beef up our strengths while hiding the weaknesses. 

• Agree 1

If there are any positives - which there really aren't - it looked like Williams played really well in place of Milano.  And Jones is such a big piece, but we do have great line depth.

I'm grasping a bit, but this is still one of the best teams in the league no matter what the news over the next 24 hours is like.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.