Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

31 minutes ago, BernieBill said:

Bills simply not ready to play on either side of the ball ... calling timeout 10 seconds into the game is always fun 

So the two negative reactions are from people pleased with the Bills performance so far?  IDK, I think being down 11-0 in the second quarter and not being able to sustain drives is pretty god-awful myself.

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Buffalo is playing bad, but NFL officiating is wildly inconsistent at best and slanted towards a narrative at worst.   Look no further than last weeks chiefs and Jets game for that.  For example, if Buffalo is going to come back today, they will need to play well enough to outscore the jags by 21 instead of a 11, because those few calls will come in at key times.   

again, so stop committing penalties at key times. I’ve yet to see a replay of a flag that was thrown incorrectly. 

blame the coaches. Not the guys enforcing the rules. 

Just now, BillsUberAlles said:

This team is just really off today and I can't help thinking it's due to crazy travel and time difference.

NFL experiment with having a team waiting in London two weeks in a row will be over after this game.

But loads of TBD "experts", who are world travelers, told us it would be no problem! 🤷‍♂️

• Dislike 1

Just now, BillsUberAlles said:

This team is just really off today and I can't help thinking it's due to crazy travel and time difference.

NFL experiment with having a team waiting in London two weeks in a row will be over after this game.

Why? The NFL wants parity as the more teams in contention the better for the league.

Refs suck, jet lag, Milano injury, blah

blah blah

The excuses will be flowing uncontrollably tomorrow.  

Bottom line…in games where your defense is hurting, Josh and the offense need to rise to the occasion.  Instead the offense looks just like they did in the 9-6 game.  

• Agree 1