2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I mean, if people are looking for excuses for Josh, sure, it looks different. He’s still recovering from that injury. Sure. 

Um, you read about seventy five words into what I wrote.  I asked the learned.  Continue finding posts and creating non sequiturs.  People keep looking for reasons to put cheese on cornflakes, sure.

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

This game is just a continuation of last years Bengals game. Bills have look disinterested for whatever reason. The Jets were as dead as a team could be. And the Bills just handed them the game in the second half.  Totally unforgivable 

It's not even close to the Bengal game. Stop it! 

The Bills get blown out of the water early on by the Bengals 

Come on man! 

2 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Madden curse lmfao.  Mediocre franchise mediocre Qb especially since last yr same ol same ol

I humbly disagree. He wasn't mediocre last year.

Also, since you believe that this franchise is mediocre, why are you registered on this board? Why are you wasting your time here?

You're a huge fan of this mediocre franchise.

Just now, Chaos said:

some good mcdermott clock management will come into play next

inexcusable. mcd STAYS in base nickel light box. they give up 7 then 3 on first two downs. WHY NOT SELL the HOUSE and run blitz. heavy FRONT ANYTHINGNGNGNGNGNGNGNGNNGNG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

i think this might just be the new norm. 

we are no longer an elite team. 

The 2020 Bills would have destroyed this current team. 

That was their shot but unfortunately poor coaching yet again and we still hVe that same poor coach 

• Like (+1) 1