2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, FireChans said:

Brother. Jets had 6 points. If you are blaming ANYONE for this game, it’s 90% Josh. 

We punt instead of 3 INT’s, we are winning going away.

He’s single-handedly losing us the game.

I’m not saying it’s the defences fault.

I am just saying it’s the same script from last year. Like literally identical 

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

TV guy said Davis ran a bad route.

Now the Davis haters have their fuel to latch on.

3 INT's and that's gonna be the take awY. Sad. 

What you don't address is: was it a bad route? Yes. Laughably bad.

Now the Davis analysts are weighing whether to give this guy a second contract or let him walk.

He's had 0 impact this game, going up against the non-Ahmad corner. I don't think it's an unfair question to ask, or a difficult decision to make. If you want a Super Bowl in Buffalo in your lifetime the choice is pretty clear.

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Games like this piss me off. Think this game is going to be indicative of our season. 

McD is done after this season 

Yet he was extended this off-season. He never should have been brought back after 13 seconds.  McIdiot and Dorsey have neutered our superstar QB into indecision and poor decision making.  Allen looks so lost out there, and one thing is certain, coaching is doing him no favors.  

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This is the same game as the first matchup last year 

This is actually worse. At least last year the refs ***** us out of a clear turnover. This time it's all on us.

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

To the learned …  does Allen’s throwing motion look different?

I mean, if people are looking for excuses for Josh, sure, it looks different. He’s still recovering from that injury. Sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

This team is lacking some serious heart. Blood was in the water and they've done absolutely nothing. This is truly embarrassing and I can't believe I took the night off for this.

It’s the coach. Embarrassing that they gave the duo a big extension over the summer. Josh needs a real offensive minded coach. 

• Like (+1) 3