Silly preseason thread…nickname for the Bills’ offense?

eball

Diggs, Davis, Dawson, Dalton…I think I’ll start calling it the 40 (4-D) offense.

After all, the K-Gun had nothing to do with Kelly.

The 12 personnel set with those four plus Cook is going to do some serious damage to the rest of league this season.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, eball said:

Diggs, Davis, Dawson, Dalton…I think I’ll start calling it the 40 (4-D) offense.

The 12 personnel set with those four plus Cook is going to do some serious damage to the rest of league this season.

"The "K-Gun" offense is commonly thought to be named after quarterback Jim Kelly, but was actually named for Keith McKeller, a 6-foot-6-inch (1.98 m), 245-pound (111 kg) dual-threat tight end."...

So NFL starts playing games in Europe and Google now shares players height and weight also in metric kg lol 

I like your "40" idea, even your 4-D (Josh  see things in 3D +1)

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The simpler the better. Something like “Eleven Dudes on the Field Moving the Ball to try and Score 6” (The EDFMBS6 Offense)

You know NBC cameras will zoom in on the 7 guys holding up that long sign. 

1 hour ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

"The "K-Gun" offense is commonly thought to be named after quarterback Jim Kelly, but was actually named for Keith McKeller, a 6-foot-6-inch (1.98 m), 245-pound (111 kg) dual-threat tight end."...

So NFL starts playing games in Europe and Google now shares players height and weight also in metric kg lol 

I like your "40" idea, even your 4-D (Josh  see things in 3D +1)

You know NBC cameras will zoom in on the 7 guys holding up that long sign. 

uh then why did ferg shave his letter into his chest? Was that for something unrelated?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Ass long as they score 40ppg

2 hours ago, eball said:

The Big D O... I will leave now lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Room 40?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sometimes nicknames are given to something based on the  events occurring at that relevant time period.

I look at the TV in front me and it is all about RICO charges in some case in Atlanta, Georgia.  Not really sure what that is about..

Why not call this offence THE RICO OFFENCE?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Sputtering Succotash

That’s exactly what we’ve been the last 2 games we saw our 1st team offense.  This needs to change on 9/11

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Cook

Harty

Allen

Diggs

Davis

Dawson

Dalton

Shakir

Shorter

Sherfield

CHADDDDSSS

I lol’d

The made men, Ala the Bills mafia 

5 hours ago, eball said:

I'll go with Deez Nuts offense. With a variation of Cooking with Deez Nuts.

Edited by AuntieEm

7 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Sometimes nicknames are given to something based on the  events occurring at that relevant time period.

I look at the TV in front me and it is all about RICO charges in some case in Atlanta, Georgia.  Not really sure what that is about..

Why not call this offence THE RICO OFFENCE?

OR The Midnight Train to Georgia Offence....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.