Josh's girlfriend is already complaining

JakeFrommStateFarm

I told you all she was bad news for Josh but no one ever listens to me !!

Hailee Steinfeld Is Concerned Josh Allen Won’t Get ‘Used to Attention’: ‘It Puts Pressure on Things’

“Hailee’s accustomed to getting photographed wherever she goes, but it really upsets Josh,” an insider tells Life & Style exclusively. “And that upsets her.”

The source adds that the actress is concerned that the attention will doom the relationship. “Anytime people recognize them and want to take pictures, he gets tense and it spoils the mood,” says the source. “It’s not like they’re fighting over it, but it puts pressure on things. She really likes him, but if he can’t get used to the attention, it’s not going to last.”

What happens if they break up right before the playoff game with the chiefs or bengals ??? Josh will be a wreck !!

What should Josh do ??

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hailee-steinfeld-concerned-josh-allen-161600870.html

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I told you all she was bad news for Josh but no one ever listens to me !!

Hailee Steinfeld Is Concerned Josh Allen Won’t Get ‘Used to Attention’: ‘It Puts Pressure on Things’

“Hailee’s accustomed to getting photographed wherever she goes, but it really upsets Josh,” an insider tells Life & Style exclusively. “And that upsets her.”

The source adds that the actress is concerned that the attention will doom the relationship. “Anytime people recognize them and want to take pictures, he gets tense and it spoils the mood,” says the source. “It’s not like they’re fighting over it, but it puts pressure on things. She really likes him, but if he can’t get used to the attention, it’s not going to last.”

What happens if they break up right before the playoff game with the chiefs or bengals ??? Josh will be a wreck !!

What should Josh do ??

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hailee-steinfeld-concerned-josh-allen-161600870.html

Actually it’s WWJD,  in this case, what will Josh Do? 

• Haha (+1) 1

So its not Hailee saying the quotes...

it is a source meaning it could be a hair dresser for all we know putting their own opinion on the relationship.

Maybe Josh said he hates the papparazi taking his pictures and the person sourcing the quote, took that for he ruins the mood.

Geesh 

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Why is this being made public? Is it because they’re already on the outs and this is a way of getting ahead of it?

Or she is looking for some free publicity.  Lot of actors actresses look to get free pub. She maybe looking for that atm.

11 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

So its not Hailee saying the quotes...

it is a source meaning it could be a hair dresser for all we know putting their own opinion on the relationship.

Maybe Josh said he hates the papparazi taking his pictures and the person sourcing the quote, took that for he ruins the mood.

Geesh 

This article uses a flagrant mis-quote. 

The Buffalo Bills quarterback recently confessed that speculation about his relationship gives him a “gross feeling,” and said the interest in his romantic status “blows my mind.”

It wasn't "speculation about his relationship" which Josh said gave him "a gross feeling", it was photographers in a boat offshore with telephoto lenses snapping pictures of them in a private pool and on a private balcony.  Basically, being stalked by paparazzi, despite having booked space at what was probably a pretty exclusive resort.

The article isn't wrong, in that Josh will have to raise his "privacy game" or get used to it, but that will pretty much apply with any woman he dates now.  There were apparently paparazzi stalking Josh and Brit when they went to Miami during bye week, and he said in an interview he didn't like that.  Well, they weren't there for Britt, the attraction was Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Josh: "I like my privacy and it makes me uncomfortable to have my private life discussed." 

Bills fans: "Let's start a 15 page thread discussion on Josh's private life"

Everyone knows Josh Allen is a regular here on TBD.  We should be more careful.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Everyone knows Josh Allen is a regular here on TBD.  We should be more careful.

Starts places like this. Carries over to Facebook, Reddit and elsewhere. From that groundswell chodes like Thad Brown decide it's a "story the Bills fans care about" and it's over blown and over discussed. Brought up in interviews...much like they tried to get him discussing the Brit Break up. 

Just enjoy the dude playing ball.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Starts places like this. Carries over to Facebook, Reddit and elsewhere. From that groundswell chodes like Thad Brown decide it's a "story the Bills fans care about" and it's over blown and over discussed. Brought up in interviews...much like they tried to get him discussing the Brit Break up. 

Just enjoy the dude playing ball.

Him balling out is all I care about.  Though I will say I never really liked Brit.  See seemed like a spotlight girl.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Plenty of stars manage to live private lives. If you’re boring they will stop following you

I remember hearing a story about Daniel Radcliff screwing with the paparazzi that I thought was pretty clever of him, he just wore the same outfit over and over again. It ruins the pictures since it makes it seem like they're all from the same day.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

There are 3.90 billion women in the world… Josh will be fine 

SHE was not one I had ever heard of before. Poll North America and see who people recognize more. Sitcom math gives you the answer there.    😋

Edited by Augie

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I think it's time to leak a sex tape. 

And then we'll have a 30 page thread of guys analyzing Josh's technique. 

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

This is deeply concerning to me, I hope I can refocus my life and live a somewhat normal life

You're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time in your life.  

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Plenty of stars manage to live private lives. If you’re boring they will stop following you

Yup. Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber. I think they have been married since the 80's. Harmon is a huge star because of NCIS and yet you never see or hear anything about them in the news.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.