Josh's girlfriend is already complaining

JakeFrommStateFarm

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

OK, I actually googled this and got nothing.  What is "a spotlight girl"?  What does that mean?

Spotlight girl = Paris Hilton types. Look at me. It's all about me. My needs, my concerns. Best definition I can think of.

14 hours ago, Zag20 said:

Josh Allen is more famous than Hailee Steinfeld in their respective fields 

Is she related to Jerry Steinfeld?  Just as long as the Pats don't get a compensatory pick, I don't care.  

Edited by Irv

9 hours ago, Beck Water said:

OK, I actually googled this and got nothing.  What is "a spotlight girl"?  What does that mean?

I'd think it's something along the lines of someone seeking the spotlight/attention so seeking people out because they're famous. Doesn't exactly track since I think they were together since back when Josh couldn't get a scholarship offer to the same school as her.

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'd think it's something along the lines of someone seeking the spotlight/attention so seeking people out because they're famous. Doesn't exactly track since I think they were together since back when Josh couldn't get a scholarship offer to the same school as her.

I don't understand the criticism of Britt. She kept a pretty low profile.  She was never tabloid fodder or getting negative attention like some other players' partners.  The only thing she ever did was post pictures of her and her friends on game days or vacations on her instagram.  Same as most people.   I am sure they had their issues but the fans are really just guessing.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't understand the criticism of Britt. She kept a pretty low profile.  She was never tabloid fodder or getting negative attention like some other players' partners.  The only thing she ever did was post pictures of her and her friends on game days or vacations on her instagram.  Same as most people.   I am sure they had their issues but the fans are really just guessing.

I'd like to know, too. I never heard much about her.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd like to know, too. I never heard much about her.

I lied.  I do understand the nature of the criticism.  Its not specific to her.  They would react the same way if Josh broke up with the Virgin Mary.  A lot of men here have poor relationships with the opposite sex and harbor a lot of anger and resentment.    

On 8/17/2023 at 3:24 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I told you all she was bad news for Josh but no one ever listens to me !!

Hailee Steinfeld Is Concerned Josh Allen Won’t Get ‘Used to Attention’: ‘It Puts Pressure on Things’

“Hailee’s accustomed to getting photographed wherever she goes, but it really upsets Josh,” an insider tells Life & Style exclusively. “And that upsets her.”

The source adds that the actress is concerned that the attention will doom the relationship. “Anytime people recognize them and want to take pictures, he gets tense and it spoils the mood,” says the source. “It’s not like they’re fighting over it, but it puts pressure on things. She really likes him, but if he can’t get used to the attention, it’s not going to last.”

What happens if they break up right before the playoff game with the chiefs or bengals ??? Josh will be a wreck !!

What should Josh do ??

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hailee-steinfeld-concerned-josh-allen-161600870.html

greetings.   Ye of little faith!! So much borrowing oh woe is me drama. Come on mane.  I think Josh Allen can handle his personal life just fine without we prognosticating how he will fail and be affected  in a bad way. 

The truth is I have confidence in Josh Allen. He is a very smart man. He's been a superstar for a while. He was photoed a few times with Britt as I recall. But the constant photo ops I think could be curtailed with Hailee since she knows how he dislikes the scrutiny. And if she doesn't at least TRY to not put him in those paparazzi type situations and meet privately away from the spotlight she doesn't deserve to be his GF.  The same would apply if SHE wanted their affairs to be less public  he try to acquiesce to her. And if she or  he  aren't willing to do that. Oh well that's sad too bad. *shrugs* NEXT.

IF GF is smart and wants a relationship with him to work she will do what he needs to feel happy. 

11 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I will bottom line it for you Jauronimo.It is sheer mean spirited jealousy by inferior wenches who WISH they had as much going for her as does Britt.

Im not saying she is a saint I don't know her personally. But anyone who has met  her and written about she on my bills mafia babes facebook page say she was super friendly and chill. Not a single angry or bitter post about her at all

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I lied.  I do understand the nature of the criticism.  Its not specific to her.  They would react the same way if Josh broke up with the Virgin Mary.  A lot of men here have poor relationships with the opposite sex and harbor a lot of anger and resentment.    

I think breaking up with the Virgin Mary would be justified. 

“Pregnant, you say?  Yeah … so … you haven’t put out ONCE, so tell me … how you got a bun in the oven?”

Then she ends up naming the baby after the effin’ lawn guy?

Who the hell WOULDN’T dump her??

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

“Pregnant, you say?  Yeah … so … you haven’t put out ONCE, so tell me … how you got a bun in the oven?”

Thank you Father

On 8/17/2023 at 6:27 PM, Bills!Win! said:

There are 3.90 billion women in the world… Josh will be fine 

Nice reminder to single guys everywhere. Also, more and more guys are not into women, so don’t be a complete loser, have a decent job, and use face moisturizer (keeps you young) and you will be fine.

20 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Nice reminder to single guys everywhere. Also, more and more guys are not into women, so don’t be a complete loser, have a decent job, and use face moisturizer (keeps you young) and you will be fine.

Giving something new a try?  Good for you.  Variety is the spice of life.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2023 at 3:18 PM, Gugny said:

OMG I have been laughing at this for 15 minutes even though I’m quite sure there may not be enough confession to counteract it!  
The lawn guy-classic

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.