Dawkins goes jersey shopping

The Wiz

18 minutes ago, UConn James said:

TBH, Iโ€™m not liking the disrespect of dropping a guyโ€™s jersey on the floor. Just invites being pinned to a bulletin board and bad mojo from the football gods.

I mean, you have to know that it's staged for bills fans to laugh at.ย  It's just for fun.

ย 

I highly doubt he actually dropped them on the floor and left them there.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, UConn James said:

TBH, Iโ€™m not liking the disrespect of dropping a guyโ€™s jersey on the floor. Just invites being pinned to a bulletin board and bad mojo from the football gods.

Shirley.

18 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Iโ€™ll bet the mortgage that this gets seen plenty before the first game against Miami โ€ฆ if one believes in bulletin board materialย 

Dawkins probably wonโ€™t even get one sack on Tua. ย 

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

Damn I guess they're really going to try to beat us now, I like how they usually don't.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

Man this isn't 2010ย 

ย 

We have a target on our back regardless.ย  I personally love this! That's how rivals should act

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Isn't anyone going to give us a visual assessment of Dawkins weight and conditioning just 71 days before opening game kickoff?

He appears to clutch the basketball well

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You should probably do some sit ups if you're that fat

ย Calories in, Calories outโ€ฆ,ย 

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Isn't anyone going to give us a visual assessment of Dawkins weight and conditioning just 71 days before opening game kickoff?

We've already had our annual Dawkins is fat thread, just wait till next year like everybody else.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/2/2023 at 3:40 PM, UConn James said:

I couldn't care less about the disrespect to the guys; it's kind of a DB move to the store. ย Throwing other people's merchandise on the floor isn't cool. ย People are gonna buy those.

ย 

Well, there probably aren't enough Fish fans to buy ALL of them, but some of them at least...

ย 

Yeah, it's gotta be somewhere down here (I live in SE FL) note the Miami Hurricanes stuff as well.

ย 

Places like Target here have all sorts of Fish, FSU, UF, Miami, and even central FL stuff all over.

ย 

It's like every 2nd person in this state either went to FSU or UF.

ย 

Near as I can tell, FSU is for the dumber, trashier people; U FL in Gainesville is slightly more upscale. LOL.

ย 

Maybe I have that wrong. ย 

On 7/2/2023 at 6:36 PM, HOUSE said:

He appears to clutch the basketball well

He has great taste in basketballs!!ย 

18 hours ago, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

Not coolโ€ฆ act like a champโ€ฆ. No need for the disrespectโ€ฆ.ย 
ย 

leave it on the fieldโ€ฆ.

I believe they call it "satire" ๐Ÿคท

On 7/2/2023 at 4:11 PM, Old Coot said:

Wait for the drop!

So instead of mic drop, itโ€™s Tua drop. ย Here comes Milano again! ย BOOM!!!!

ย 

Untouched of course. ย Take your judo lessons Tua and Milano will Kung Fooey that!!! ย Hassan Chop!

ย 

ย 

Edited by machine gun kelly

he is like WTAF aww hell naww.ย  **dropped it like it was hot***

ย 

I am a Schnowman fan. He has some very dramatic girly energy sometimes? amiritte?

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

ย 

On 7/4/2023 at 9:27 AM, machine gun kelly said:

So instead of mic drop, itโ€™s Tua drop. ย Here comes Milano again! ย BOOM!!!!

ย 

Untouched of course. ย Take your judo lessons Tua and Milano will Kung Fooey that!!! ย Hassan Chop!

ย 

ย 

ย 

I don't remember this show but it had Scatman Crothers, Casey Kasem, Paul Winchell, Richard Dawson, and other star voice talents.ย ย 

57 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

ย 

I don't remember this show but it had Scatman Crothers, Casey Kasem, Paul Winchell, Richard Dawson, and other star voice talents.ย ย 

ย hon do it, (I always think of SWAT when Insee youโ€™re name). ย It was on for a season or two in the mid 70โ€™s and the reruns would play on ch. 29 of you grew up in ย WNY. ย Ch. 29 was good for gillligans island, the Brady brunch, Star Trek and every other rerun.

ย 

Hong Kong Fooey, #1 super guy.

On 7/2/2023 at 3:59 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Iโ€™ll bet the mortgage that this gets seen plenty before the first game against Miami โ€ฆ if one believes in bulletin board materialย 

ย 

Meh!ย  Allen absolutely owns Miami.ย  Our only loss with him as our starter over the past 9 games dating back to '18, was last season in that insane and unsafe heat in a game where we had over twice as many Yards, over twice as many 1st-Downs, over twice the TOP, nearly four times the number of 3rd-Down Conversions, over twice as many passing yards, nearly three times as many rushing yards, etc.ย ย 

ย 

If not for that fumble early on inside our own 10 then we win that one too.ย  The only team in the East that is worrisome is the Jets now.ย  We couldn't break 20 points against them last season and now they have at least an above-average QB instead of crap.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.