Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

Just now, HappyDays said:

I won't lie I really wanted Hyatt there. I have no clue why is sliding so far. But Torrence was projected to go a lot higher so at least we didn't make a stupid reach pick.

We’re getting DHop after the draft… don’t need Hyatt!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

I won't lie I really wanted Hyatt there. I have no clue why is sliding so far. But Torrence was projected to go a lot higher so at least we didn't make a stupid reach pick.

The one thing that Beane and Co has done in their time here is reach.  They have done a good job of getting value

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Saw several mocks with us taking him in the first. Great value IMO.

1 minute ago, LEBills said:

Wow, not the athletic types we have been going for. Bates going back to backup center.

They seem to never settle on a type. Doesn't immediately seem like a scheme fit for Kromer, but they must think he can work with him. We can definitely use more ferocity in the trenches.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Between Hardy ,McGovern, Sherfield, Harris, Dalton n now Cyrus, the #2 offense is looking light years better

Still really want to see a push for DHop.  Put us over the top (or insurance in the unfortunate scenario of Diggs going down)

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

We are legit gonna be entering the year with Terrell Benard as our starting MLB

Who cares if JA and co. rip off 10 minute drives every time they get the ball?   Plan should be for the defense to see the field as little as possible.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, McBean said:

A++ draft so far imo.

I legit can’t believe Kincaid AND Torrence fell to us.

Woooow.

Im honestly a bit in shock.  This draft has me so energized.  

Bills FO is not messing around with helping Josh anymore. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.