Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Did the Chiefs fans boo Pancho Billa?

I don’t think they know the full story. Just heard “Bills super fan” and went where they were already going to go with teams who they believe are their closest. 

Just now, Dr. Who said:

They seem to never settle on a type. Doesn't immediately seem like a scheme fit for Kromer, but they must think he can work with him. We can definitely use more ferocity in the trenches.

oh yea, Kromer would have signed off on this. Our line was too soft in the playoffs each year. This will help.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

If we get a value WR in the third round I'm gonna faint from happiness. 

Insider info tells me Bills are trading back up to grab one. You heard it here first!

But for the record, my insider is just that extra voice in my head. Sometimes it says weird things...

Edited by BigDingus
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Not the sexy pick, but we need OL help. 

At 59 he was great value. I get the pick. However, he's not a great fit for the Bills blocking schemes. His footwork is slow and not a great puller. 

The pick does come with some question marks.

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

We are legit gonna be entering the year with Terrell Benard as our starting MLB

Our starting MLB could end up being a pickup from final cuts in late August also. Beane could be counting on some decent LBs becoming available in final cuts. 

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

We are legit gonna be entering the year with Terrell Benard as our starting MLB

Maybe.  Depends how much he's improved, if not a better chance of it being Klein, but with 3 lineman, 2 LB, 3CB and 3S on the field.

Either way, think 2nd LB position will be less showcased overall.

We are going to start seeing a lot of guys projected in 4-6 going in round 3 and guys you thought we’re going in 2-3 going much later this is where the scouts take over and in an unpredictable draft it will be more prevalent. 

Didn’t think Strange and Scruggs would go round 2 for sure 

• Agree 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Maybe.  Depends how much he's improved, if not a better chance of it being Klein, but with 3 lineman, 2 LB, 3CB and 3S on the field.

Either way, think 2nd LB position will be less showcased overall.

I think we are going to be playing a ton of Dime with Rapp in the middle.  Makes too much sense to me to not be in McD's mind when they grabbed him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Still really want to see a push for DHop.  Put us over the top (or insurance in the unfortunate scenario of Diggs going down)

That'd be amazing but maybe not wise. Paying top dollar to 2 30+ WRs

I sound like a broken record but I truly believe Hardy will take a bunch of reps from Davis and he could be used more like in 21 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.