NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Yeah, I think he's going to be all right. He's just not quite there yet.

Agreed, give him another year and he could be more of a shutdown guy. He is usually always there like glue but never tries to make a break on the ball. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Our DBs kind of stink. Which is weird because we have two all pros out there.

That is not Jordan Poyer or Tre White out there right now.

One won't be himself til next year and the other is being held together with bubble gum and duct tape

Just now, SCBills said:

He should have been getting those out of his system throughout the year.  

Instead we’re asking a rookie who’s barely played to save our meh secondary. 

Now we’ll go back to Dane Jackson, who allows the same stuff. 

Yeah, I don't have a clue why the Bills are so hesitant to give their rookies more game experience throughout the year. Same with Cook.

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Awful job by Elam

Seems like he is always with the receiver but positioning is off.  Wonder if they can fix that with a full offseason.  It'll be interesting to see who will be the two corners in the playoffs.  They all been having problems.  I do wonder if they changed alignments more with Hyde out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

That explains everything. You are a Pats fan. 

Most excited he’s been all season. Seriously the post frequency, dropping the troll veil, etc. thinks he’s on to something 

Dude has to live his life as a Mac Jones fan though lol

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

Elam I fear is a swing and a miss, we have to go right back to drafting in the secondary this year.

We wanted McDuffie. If you saw the look on Beane and Grays face when Chiefs took him, you could tell they wanted McDuffie.

We panicked and took Elam.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

All the investments and the defense is worse than last year. Losing Miller and Hyde was too much. We needed Oliver or someone to step up and it just hasn't happened.

Bill's drafting just haven't been able to nail a game changer.

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

Elam I fear is a swing and a miss, we have to go right back to drafting in the secondary this year.

Nah, I like him. Parker made a great play. Elam has played well today up till that play

Without 2x kickoff returns this teams looks like garbage today. Fans across the nation thought we’d come ready.

NE is a good team, but Buffalo is just putting themselves in terrible positions. The coaches are mediocre at best the last 5-6 games