BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Big Turk said:

You people are amazing. Ly ridiculous.

Im not writing us off, we could hit another gear in the playoffs .. I almost expect us to do that. 

That being said … The defensive scheme is sooo soft sometimes, and that’s been a thing for far too long.  

Also, our offense is just predictable.  It’s honestly the most boring exciting offense ever.   Sheer talent from Allen makes it exciting, but we are so easy to forecast.  

oh, close to the end zone in a big moment?..  Of course we’ll launch to the end zone three times with 2 timeouts and plenty of time. 

Dorsey has not figured it out yet.

The Dolphins are Blizing Allen and we should be running the ball.

No worry though,  he will figure it out.....maybe

Edited by HOUSE

9 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Jesus. Not only did Allen make a horrible decision, he almost got himself broken in half, we give away points, Spencer Brown goes down… and we kick to New England next. 

People get sensitive when anyone mentions Mahomes or some other QB is better than Allen. I love Allen and wouldn’t trade him for the world… but he needs to smarten up in some of these critical times.  Way too reckless and will always attract haters. 

9 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Completely misleading screenshot…safety was running in towards diggs and whoever that is at the top of the screen ended up wide open in the middle of the end zone.  Would’ve absolutely been a td if the oline held up.  Obvious RTP is what effected the throw too…that dlineman went low very early, doesn’t look like he was blocked.  Looks like he got shoved down by his own teammate 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Its an overreaction to say theyre playing today like an WIldcard loss team? We have 1 TD on offense and have given up 2 TDs to one of the worst offenses in the league.

What have you seen today that says we are a legit contender?

I don't care about what they look like TODAY. They are playing on a short week with a disrupted practice week and were emotionally gassed for much of it. The adrenaline at the start of the game only lasts for so long. 

They'll be fine. Go take a Xanax.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Looks to me like Daboll was a lot better at managing Josh's overly aggressive tendencies. If anything our OC seems to add fuel to the fire. He has no gameplan, or maybe has only one.

This.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

That was decision making

noninjiry there - all decision making g 

Just speaking in general about his inaccuracy recently.

But yes, his decision making has been off since GB.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Its an overreaction to say theyre playing today like an WIldcard loss team? We have 1 TD on offense and have given up 2 TDs to one of the worst offenses in the league.

What have you seen today that says we are a legit contender?

It's laughably pathetic on this board, the people who believe this team has it.  

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Looking forward to Allen's typical "I can't put the team in a bad spot, I have to play better" remarks.  100 yards in the first half, a TD and a terrible pick.  Mac is outplaying him by a mile.

They rely on Josh to make off scheduled plays too much. The Bills have 1 WR who can get open consistently.Try imposing your will sometimes. Run the ball

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Yea it’s weird…..it’s like when we prove we can run the football Dorsey will go away from it. It’s like he just wants to remind everyone we can actually run the football, but we prefer not to.

Seems so.  I imagine they will figure some things out in the second half and might win a close one.  But playing like this won't hold up against most of the AFC playoff teams.  Both Cincy and KC look exactly how you would want to look right before the playoffs.  Just clicking and firing on all cylinders.  The Bills just seem to constantly shoot themselves in the foot and make every single game WAY harder than it has to be.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Terrible decision by Josh. He has to learn that sometimes a sack isn't the end of the world. 

He's taken a few already so I don't know why he had to make that awful throw besides ego. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

No idea .. every game is different.  

Does it make you feel better to say this?

Yea .. that look bad lately.  We all know.    They also don’t get blown out.  But we’re supposed to assume Cinci would do that night what nobody else can?

We were definitely going to be blown out. At least by 20 points.  We can’t stop a nosebleed.

This is the worst defense I’ve seen since Dave Wannstedt.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Completely misleading screenshot…safety was running in towards diggs and whoever that is at the top of the screen ended up wide open in the middle of the end zone 

Convinced he was throwing it out the back of the end zone but getting hit - LOW mind you - he couldn’t get it there 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Partly because we're running better. The only part of Allen's game that concerns me is the turn overs.

His redzone performance and accuracy is sorely lacking this year, big time.   He needs to start reading what the other team is giving them and that's available,  because his mistakes are F***ing killing this team. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

No you just expect him to be prefect every play because you've seen the numbers he can put up. News flash check his stats vs the rest if the league puts just about everyone shame every play is not a TD or big gain. He got hit in the legs as he threw big whoop.

Isn't he something like number one or two at number of intereceptions?

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Looking forward to Allen's typical "I can't put the team in a bad spot, I have to play better" remarks.  100 yards in the first half, a TD and a terrible pick.  Mac is outplaying him by a mile.

To be fair I think our offense would light our defense up 🤷🏽‍♂️

All we have on offence is Diggs and two good backs we refuse to use. We need either upgrades to Davis / Mackenzie or start using Shakir see what he has cause both Davis and Mackenzie have not turned out to be what we thought they could be. We also need to upgrade O-line and seems like AJ Epenensa was a wasted pick as well. Lots of decisions needs to happen this off-season. 

Edited by Kingston Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

They rely on Josh to make off scheduled plays too much. The Bills have 1 WR who can get open consistently.Try imposing your will sometimes. Run the ball

Gashing teams in the run seems to also boost the whole team's confidence and will to dominate.  Throwing the ball is fun...but if it isn't working it isn't working.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

And what good team have the bills beaten in those 7 games?

Us bills fans like to call Miami out on that against the bad teams they beat up, so in those 7 wins which ones were against good teams?

The Chefs squeaked out six divisional wins this year and everyone is scared to death to play them.  They barely beat a bad Denver team last week.  I remember the Jags putting up 300 yards rushing on Manning's Colts just before the playoffs started... they were getting destroyed the last few weeks of the season, and then played lights out in the playoffs.

Hoping we can do the same.  We don't have a Bob Sanders type coming back to stabilize our defense, but playing a tight game against the Patriots - and one of the best defensive coaches the league has ever seen - doesn't mean we're doomed.  The Pats are playing for a playoff berth, they're not the Texans.

• Agree 2