NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, streetkings01 said:

That’s the reason you can’t bring Singletary back…..he still has the knack at fumbling at the wrong time.

He's running a lot harder for tough yards this year but turnovers and lack of the extra gear hurt. 

Dingleberry sucks. So tired of him and his fans, they are putting him above the team. Dude brings nothing to the game physically. Just get him off the field and get some real NFL caliber physical talent at the RB position. 

Playoff times comes James better be Cooking.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

You’re telling me he didn’t have at least a step and a half on that trailing corner?  He has been missing open throws at times lol I wouldn’t argue that… safety was just hanging out at the 3 or 4 yard line and he would’ve been behind the throw. Neither were really an issue there he just got rocked when he was throwing 

If Davis is “open” with a safety in front of him and one step on a CB, then what is this WR (in red)?

FA4-C6-F43-CCF8-4633-96-E2-676-B562-F392

I need this game to be over so I don’t have to hear Romo anymore. The reality is the Patriots are a 8-8 team(2-4 last 6) playing for their season. We’re a playoff team coming off a crazy emotional week. We play the Patriots with another week removed from Hamlin scare and we blow this team out.

44 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Jesus. Not only did Allen make a horrible decision, he almost got himself broken in half, we give away points, Spencer Brown goes down… and we kick to New England next. 

People get sensitive when anyone mentions Mahomes or some other QB is better than Allen. I love Allen and wouldn’t trade him for the world… but he needs to smarten up in some of these critical times.  Way too reckless and will always attract haters. 

Give Allen Mahomes OL and then we can talk, Allen has about 2 seconds most plays to make a quick decision.

• Thank you (+1) 1