Which two teams would you like to see miss the playoffs?

SageAgainstTheMachine

Pick 2 to miss the playoffs  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which Two?

• Dolphins
    • Patriots
    • Jets
    • Chargers
  2. 2. Are your choices more related to playoff matchups or for personal vendettas?

• Playoffs
    • Vendettas

Even though a lot can happen it seems to me that the Ravens are pretty safe, and if the Titans blow their division they won't be in the wildcard hunt so it essentially comes down to these four teams.

Personally I just want Pats fans to be miserable at every turn.  Also picking the Dolphins because they're the scariest playoff matchup and it would be hilarious for the media who picked them to win the SB a couple weeks ago.

• Like (+1) 2

i  didnt pick the jets because i dont think they will be any kind of threat in the play offs...it will give there fans a lil boost and then

a kick to the nads as a follow up. plus it lowers their draft pick.    The dolphins I'd rather not see in the playoffs at this time untill our D 

gets sorted a bit better.   they have a lot of speed and speed is like kryptonite for our D 

• Like (+1) 1

I would not like to see the chargers. Especially if they get healthier. Bosa/Mack is deadly but Bosa can’t ever seem to stay healthy. And Herbert is a much different quarterback when Keenan Allen is 100%
And Miamis speed on offense is obviously an issue. I would prefer to avoid them and I would also enjoy them collapsing to miss because their fans got waaaaaaaay too hyped too fast. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Miami - not because I fear them, but because I loathe them

Chargers - because they are frigging dangerous 

Miami scares me.  If they ran on 3rd and short instead of throwing it and then dropping jt the game could have gone differently.  LA also scares me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Miami -- We're the better team, but they're certainly capable of beating us if we don't bring our A game.

Chargers -- Herbert gives them a puncher's chance against anybody.

Honestly I would be happy to play the Jets or Patriots in the playoffs.  Those are about the softest matchups we can realistically expect.

• Agree 1

Chiefs and Bengals😉.

In reality it depends on if we get the 1 seed. If we have the 1, I'd like to see the Bengals and Chiefs face off against the Jets or Dolphins. 

If we don't have the 1, I'd rather not face the Dolphins or Jets a 3rd time. So give me the Pats or Chargers or any other "Lurking" team.😁

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Patriots - Vendetta

Dolphins - Played us tough and I dislike their HC.

I would like to be on a chairlift with McDaniels, and at the highest point, push him off.  He’s the kind of geek in school who’d be walking up to the teacher with his homework and you’d stick your leg out to trip him…just because he’s the biggest dickwad in the class. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I picked the Phins and the Pats. Why? Because :censored: them, that's why. Screw Belicheat and that whiney little :censored: Mac Jones. Screw the Pete Davidson wannabe coach of the Phins and that noodle armed bast*rd Tua. And Christian Wilkins can choke on a glizzy. 

I don't understand why we can't play Defense like we did against the Jets every single week. Then i wouldn't be concerned about any other team. It really pisses me off that we are so stubborn with the lack off aggression.  We coulda killed Tua last night especially since we were shutting down the run.

With any other QB than Allen we lose last night and it's not even debatable.

Cincy's gonna screw our seeding if we stubbornly play rush four and soft zone. I hope Frazier gets a gig next year.

Edited by nosejob

***** Miami, always and forever. 

Missing the playoffs after all that Tua-for-MVP and McDaniels-is-a-genius hype would be <chef’s kiss>. 

6 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Jets and Fins. Their fans are awful. Can't admit they lost a game and WHINE to such an incredible degree. Fins forum has several threads about the refs..

The same people who were gleefully yelling “no excuses!” for the last three months. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am rooting for KC to get the 2 seed and chargers the 7. Chargers can beat them. 

If Bosa and Slater are back for the Chargers, I'd rather play KC. 

3 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Dolphins Jets vendetta.

I'd also have voted patriots if possible 

Depends...if Bills end up with the 2 seed Patriots at 7 is the dream

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Dolphins and Chargers would give us the most problems, I think.

This is my thought. But the road to NE and Jets as the 6th and 7th seed is a wild one I think. 

I’d rather face an LAC team for the first time than the Dolphins for the third time. 

• Agree 1

vendetta + hatred of rivals = drama ~ entertainment ~ emotion 

you can always change the channel or not watch..but as far as the Bills...we are addicted to adrenaline, 4ht quarter rush thereof...

What does schadenfreude mean? It's obvious that schadenfreude is not an English word—it's German, and it's made up of the words Schaden, which means “harm” or “damage,” and Freude, which means “joy.” By definition, schadenfreude means finding joy in someone else's misfortune.

But there is a one-word English equivalent. It is “epicaricacy” which means rejoicing at, taking fun in, or getting pleasure from the misfortune of others.

9 hours ago, nosejob said:

I don't understand why we can't play Defense like we did against the Jets every single week. Then i wouldn't be concerned about any other team. It really pisses me off that we are so stubborn with the lack off aggression.  We coulda killed Tua last night especially since we were shutting down the run.

With any other QB than Allen we lose last night and it's not even debatable.

Cincy's gonna screw our seeding if we stubbornly play rush four and soft zone. I hope Frazier gets a gig next year.

We were shutting down the run? No we weren’t. McDaniel made a mistake passing as much they did especially on some 3rd and shorts 

9 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Even though a lot can happen it seems to me that the Ravens are pretty safe, and if the Titans blow their division they won't be in the wildcard hunt so it essentially comes down to these four teams.

Personally I just want Pats fans to be miserable at every turn.  Also picking the Dolphins because they're the scariest playoff matchup and it would be hilarious for the media who picked them to win the SB a couple weeks ago.

I can’t believe more people didn’t pick the Pats. I want them to suffer

7 hours ago, Rico said:

I voted Felons & Jets, for vendettas.

I'd like to see the Pats make the playoffs and get destroyed again. :)

I went Jets and Chargers because of the choices...........I can't say no to a chance to beat the Patriots again and go 2-0 all-time vs them in the playoffs.

When Saleh said his Jets were going to face the Bills again this season I officially wanted to see him miss the tournament.

It also would be a bit of a letdown to play the punchless Jets again and at the same time they are built to give the Bills difficulty.............so I also don't like the juice/squeeze ratio. 

The Dolphins.........I'd love to beat them again in Buffalo and end Tyreek Hills season.

The way the playoff picture is right now..........if the Bills can win the last 3 to get the #1 seed.........I would be great with playing the warm weather the Dolphins in the divisional round and So-Cal dome Chargers in AFCCG in chilly Buffalo.

Also......only Bills related dream I have ever had was many years ago and in it the Bills beat the Chargers in the AFCCG on their way to winning the SB.   So if that happened that would be a plus for me.  That's the only thing I remember about that dream.......no other games/opponents.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.